Chapter 6 ~Gorgeous~

Once the call was over, (by Joshua hanging up) Jun sat Minghao's phone down on the bedside table and sat down on the bed next to the younger, subtly caressing his soft hair.

Minghao started stirring in his sleep and Jun continued playing with his hair.

"Feeling better, gorgeous?" Jun asked softly. The younger nodded lightly and slowly got up.

"Joshua called while you were still here. I told him you were here." Jun explained and Minghao stiffened. His eyes were widened and he started to get anxious.

"What's wrong?" The elder asked, rubbing circles on the small boys back.

"He doesn't know about us.. what did you say?" Minghao raised his voice slightly.

"Shit," Jun said. "He was angry that you were here and then I asked if I wasn't allowed to help my boyfriend." He continued.

"He's going to kill me," Minghao repeated over and over again.

He then reached for his phone and dialled Joshua's number.

'Hey, this is Joshua. I can't get to the phone right now but leave a message, God bless you.'

The sound of the American boy's ringtone sent Minghao into a state of panic.

Jun noticed this and pulled Minghao onto his lap, while still sitting on the bed. "It's okay Hao, we'll figure something out," Jun reassured the panicked boy in his lap.

"He's going to hate me. What am I going to do? What am I going to tell him? Will he ignore m-" "Minghao." Jun cut him off sternly. "Whatever happens, we'll get through this together, okay? Please stop thinking negative and if he does hate you, it's his loss for hating a beautiful soul like you."

Minghao blushed furiously and looked down. "Hey, look at me. I love you, Hao."

"I-I love you too, Junnie," Minghao whispered, his hands placed on Jun's shoulders.

Jun then pulled Minghao into a loving kiss that lasted a while.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink, gorgeous?" Minghao shook his head and covered his face with his sweater paws; which Jun found adorable. The elder knew that calling him gorgeous would make him feel butterflies, that's why he always did it.

Minghao then wriggled off the older and motioned for him to lay down. Once Jun lied down, he was met with the small boy clinging onto his muscular torso, head nuzzling into the crook of his neck. Jun then placed his arms safely around the younger. "Go back to sleep, Hao," Jun whispered placing one of his hands on the back of Minghao's head.

Soon they found themselves asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: this is kind of a filler but I hope y'all liked it. Seoksoo is coming soon, I promise !! And if you think that Junhao is rushing a little bit as they've already said 'I love you,' I understand but what I didn't mention was that they have been dating for a while and Jun only just asked him to be his boyfriend.