Chapter 14 ~Date Preperation~

"It's okay Shua, it's okay. I've got you. You're safe with me." Seokmin whispered sweet, hushed words into the stunned boys' ear as he hugged him. The scared boy was curled up in a ball in the corner of the room, with a taller boys arms wrapped safely around him.

Joshua's dried up tears stained his face and his hair was ruffled slightly as well.

"Come on Joshua, we can both sleep on the bed tonight. You can't be alone right now." Seokmin insisted. Joshua nodded his head and tried to get up, only to stumble. "Stay there, I'll help you." And just like that, Seokmin took the boy into his arms and carried him into the bed.

With a few more calming words, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

——

Joshua woke up to a phone ringing.

He started to stir in his sleep and wriggle around. He then noticed two strong, muscular arms wrapped around his waist and his hands were placed gently on the other's chest. He widened his eyes as he realised what was going on and started to force himself out of Seokmin's grip. The phone had just stopped ringing when he finally got out of the boys grasp. He checked the caller of the call and it was none other than his best friend was; Yoon Jeonghan.

He quickly redialed the number and left the room to not wake up the younger.

"Hello?" He said once the other line had picked up.

"Joshua! You picked up!" The boy said. "I'm outside your house right now, can you let me in?" He asked.

"Oh sure, but make sure to keep it down, Seokmin's still sleeping," Joshua replied.

"Oooh, Joshua has his high school rival, Seokmin over, sleeping." Jeonghan teased, playfully.

"And suddenly I'm not letting you in." Joshua rolled his eyes as if the other boy could see him.

"No, I'm sorry Joshyyyy." Jeonghan apologised.

"Calling me 'Joshy' is not going to increase your chances of being let in," Joshua stated.

"I guess I'll just have to tell Minghao about my night with Seungcheol last night." Jeonghan sighed and went to walk away from the house. Suddenly, the door swung open and Jeonghan turned back around. "I knew you couldn't resist that statement." He said as he let himself in.

"Well?" Joshua started. "What happened?"

Jeonghan blushed and hesitated. "Well last night, I was drunk, so he took care of me. We also slept together-"

"Hold up!" Joshua yelled, "slept together?"

"No, not like that, we just slept in the same bed and we c-cuddled," Jeonghan said with his cheeks heating up. "And then in the morning, he made me breakfast and fed me."

"And?" Joshua asked.

"H-he, he k-kissed me," Jeonghan said almost inaudibly, but Joshua couldn't miss that.

"Oh my gosh! I knew it!" Joshua exclaimed. "You like him don't you?" Joshua asked, intrigued.

"I have for a while, I guess I just never told anyone. I thought you would be mad at me because you didn't like them." He replied.

"I'm sorry, I was a really bad friend. I was too caught up in my problems that I didn't care about anyone else's opinion." Joshua confessed.

"It's okay, you learnt a lesson, I guess." Jeonghan forgave him.

"But what happens now, are you two a thing?" Joshua asked. He was so happy for his best friend. They had been friends since Joshua started high school and have been inseparable ever since, so hearing that the older male could potentially have a love life, he was excited for him.

"He asked me on a date tonight, so I wanted your help," Jeonghan said.

"Why would you want my help? You're fashionable and have a great personality." Joshua responded, not knowing why he would go to him out of everyone.

"But what if he doesn't like my style, what if he doesn't like my personality, what if I'm boring what if-"

"Trust me, he likes everything about you." A new voice joined into the conversation.

"Oh, hi Seokmin," Joshua said. "If you want breakfast, help yourself to anything."

"Can I talk with you guys? Maybe I can help you for your date with Mr doesn't tell his friends that he's going to make a move."Seokmin suggested and they just laughed.

"Sure, you know him well right?" Jeonghan asked, hopefully.

"Yes, what do you need help with?" Seokmin asked the oldest of the three.

"I would say if you're going out to a restaurant, wear something casual but classy. If you're going for a walk, picnic, park, anything along those lines, wear something like a polo shirt. And I don't know if you're into this kinda thing, but I'm convinced he likes cross-dressing." Seokmin finished.

"He likes cross-dressing?" Jeonghan asked shocked. Joshua knew that Jeonghan had some cropped shirts and other pieces of "feminine" clothing hanging in his wardrobe and that if that was a problem with Seungcheol, it probably wouldn't work out.

"Not too sure but probably." Seokmin shrugged.

Jeonghan then smiled at the younger. "Thank you for that."

"I know this is what everyone says, but be yourself, he doesn't like people who try too hard to impress him and end up lying to themselves," Seokmin said.

"Wow, you do know a lot about him," Joshua said. He was impressed that Seokmin knew so much about his friend, it sounded like he knew more about Seungcheol than Seungcheol himself. Seokmin only laughed and agreed.

"Well, I better get going. I need to get ready." Jeonghan said, leaving Joshua's house with a short hug.

Joshua waved him out and shut the door behind him.

"All of our friends are getting together, huh?" Seokmin said in disbelief.

"Seems like it." Joshua sighed.

"I just realised that it's nearly graduation." Seokmin pointed out. Joshua hadn't thought about graduation yet, so he was surprised that it was coming up so fast.

"Wow. High school has gone by so fast." He sighed again.

"I'll go make some breakfast, you up for waffles?" Seokmin asked and earned a small nod from Joshua.

A/N: Sorry if y'all are uncomfortable with cross-dressing and if you thought this chapter was boring. I also didn't edit this chapter so that's part of it, I guess. This story is coming to an end though and there's probably only going to be a few chapters left, so look forward to that. I'm sorry that this was a bad chapter and I hope that the last few will be good. ( )