Chapter 9 ~What's Up With Him?~

The next day came around very quickly for Joshua. He was skipping to school happier than usual.

Approaching his locker, he saw Jun waiting at the locker next to his, which happened to be Minghao's. Not afraid to talk to him anymore, he walked up to the said male and tapped his shoulder.

He wore a smile on his face and watched as Jun looked up from the ground. The taller looked at the elder confused but was even more shocked by the next words that came out of Joshua's mouth, "hey Jun, I'm sorry for how I've been behaving towards you. I shouldn't have been so angry when I found out about you guys. It was selfish of me to do those things and I hope you can forgive me."

To say that Jun was surprised would be an understatement. He was at a loss for words, what had changed his mind so suddenly? Before he could say anything though, Joshua walked away.

He was walking through the hallway to his class when he noticed Jeonghan right outside of the class. They both had this class together, so he wasn't surprised, but he was talking to someone that he had never seen before.

"Oh, Joshua!" Jeonghan called out, "Come meet my friend Wonwoo!" He continued. The boy was relatively tall and slim. He wore a woollen sweater that hugged perfectly around his torso and had thin-framed glasses.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Joshua." The said boy smiled while greeting the boy.

"H-hi, I'm Wonwoo. I'm new here.." he said awkwardly. The boy was quite attractive and looked very smart. The boy also looked shy in Joshua's eyes because of the body language he showed.

"Do you have this class too?" Joshua asked, receiving a nod in return. "Well, we'll help you around school today, feel free to sit with us at lunch as well!" Joshua said. Jeonghan was surprised at how enthusiastic the younger was acting. He was never like this, so what could have happened?

As they walked into class, Jeonghan had the urge to ask, "Hey, what's gotten into you? You're extra happy today."

"So I'm not allowed to be happy?" Joshua playfully crossed his arms. He knew that the elder meant that he was acting less down today, but still decided to play with him.

"You know what I mean, you're never like this. Did something happen yesterday or this morning?" Jeonghan asked curiously. Joshua just blushed and sunk into his seat. "Ooooooh, so something did happen." Jeonghan teased. "Did you meet someone you like or something?"

Joshua couldn't get words out of his mouth. He couldn't! He can't just tell him that the person he has hated so much came over yesterday and they didn't fight!

To Joshua's luck, the bell had just rung and the teacher walked in.

Thank goodness.

Coming into lunch, the group had gathered at their usual table with an extra addition to the small friend circle.

There was an odd tension around the table between Minghao and Joshua, because of their recent incident, but the silence was cut when Jun came over and started to talk to Minghao.

Minghao's eyes widened as he tried to push the male away. "Jun, not here." He whispered, trying not to get the other boys' attention, but it was not working as all their eyes were on the couple.

"Why not? I thought you loved me." Jun flicked his head back dramatically and put his hand over his heart.

"Hey Jun, would you like to sit with us?" Joshua unexpectedly asked. Jun nodded quickly and scooted Minghao over so he could fit on the seat. Minghao was still wide-eyed. What the hell just happened. He thought to himself. Could this day get any more strange?