twenty six

Jamilah POV

"Jamilah when are you gonna stop sulking over this?" Jimin sighs. We were in Jimin's dorm. "Shush," I mumble. I was laying down on the couch and my head was in Yoongi's lap, him playing with my hair. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through social media when Johnny pops up on my feed. I was about to keep scrolling when- "HUH?!" I shout, jumping out of Yoongi's arms. 

"What?!" They both exclaim. I  look at them nervously. "We gotta get to Johnny's dorm. Now." 

Jungkook POV

"Jungkookie!" I heard Wendy coming down the hallway. This whole week she's been calling me weird names and I've been trying to imagine that it was Jamilah saying it but half the nicknames Jamilah called me were purely just to make fun of me. Like Miyamoto Usagi. And Buster from Author. The only normal one is Jungkookie.

I sigh. "Yes?" I see Wendy and her short self smiling at me. I'm so used to Jamilah- we can look each other in the eye. But Wendy? I have to look down. "I was thinking maybe we could go get boba?" She does these weird-ass puppy dog eyes on me. "Okay." I put on my best fake smile. She smiles happily and walks to her dorm.

Suddenly, there was a knock at our door. I walk to the door and open it, seeing Johnny. I let him in and Johnny sighs. "What's up?" I sit on the island in our kitchen. "Jamilah is mad at me and I'm pretty sure she's gonna pissed at Namjoon so I figured that she was gonna go to my dorm so we came here and when she figures out that I had her run around campus in the middle of December she's gonna be even more pissed." Johnny blurted out.

I heard a bunch of footsteps coming down the hallway. "Shit." We all mumble. The door opens and in walks, a pissed Jimin, a very upset Jamilah, and Yoongi with his 'men ain't shit' mentality. "So you all were just in on this? Johnny, you never liked Jungkook. Namjoon, last time I checked you wanted to kill him. How the fuck did we get to this point?" I look around at them.

"I mean if the whole point of this was to make me jealous then you certainly have succeeded. But- why? Jungkook, if you sat down and talked to me about the ultimatum then you wouldn't have had to do this." Jamilah sighs, running a hand through her hair. I haven't seen her look so- stressed.

The room fills with silence and we all look around. Jamilah sighs. "You know what- umm I'll be back in a minute." Jamilah speed walks to her room and closes the door, locking it.

Jimin POV

I watch Jamilah speed walk to her room and look at Jungkook, fuming. "JUNGKOOK YOU SET ALL THIS SHIT UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE?!" I yell, disrupting the silence. "I-I didn't know..." Yoongi raises his eyebrows.

"WELL IF YOU COULDN'T TELL YOU JUST CONFUSED THE FUCK OUT OF HER." My eyes land on Namjoon. "Hyung... Did-did you know?" Namjoon freezes. "Uhh..." Suddenly we hear a knock at the door. "What the fuck- what now?!" I walk to the door and open it, seeing Wendy.

"Jiminie!" I look at her in disgust. "Stop calling me that. And your boy toy is in the kitchen." I let her in. Jamilah walks out of her room and sees Wendy. "Hi, Jamilah," Wendy smirks. "Milah chill," Taehyung reassures Jamilah. 

"Oh, you do not have to worry about me."