twenty

Jamilah POV

"Hey Miyamoto!" I call for my boyfriend from my room.  "Do I look like a bunny sensei to you?!" He groans, walking down the hallway. "Just come here!" I roll my eyes. "Yes?" The boy had no shirt on. I stare at him and he winks at me. "Boy, this is not a damn Wattpad Fanfic sit down."

I state in a monotone voice and Jungkook laughs. "Yeah no, what did you need?" He asks me, putting on a shirt. "I'm going out with Jimin and Yoongi."

"Milah!! Come on!" I heard Jimin from the other side of the door. "Coming!" I yell and run to the door with my bag, grabbing my phone and my wallet. "Be safe."

Jungkook called out. "Okay. Now bye Jungkook I!" I run out the door. 

"Well let's go!" Jimin squeals and we walk off-campus. It's about 7 pm and we don't plan to be back until 5. We all walk to Jimin's car. I get in the passenger seat and Yoongi gets in the back. We start driving. An hour later we finally arrive. By now it's 8 pm. We run out the door and climb over the fence, running to the lake.

I take my dress off, leaving me in my Sports bra and my underwear, the boys doing the same. "Cowabunga bitches!" I yell and jump into the water from the mountain. "AAAAH!" Yoongi yells and jumps in, splashing me. "I'm the only 10 here out of both of you 3s!" Jimin yells, doing a backflip into the water.

We all start laughing. I grab the Polaroid that I had resting on one of the rocks on the ground next to the lake and take a picture of Yoongi, Jimin, Yoongi and Jimin, me and Jimin, me and Yoongi, myself, and all of us together, sending the photos to my laptop for back up. Afterward, we get up and get our food, then head back to the campus. 

"Bye idiots." I hug my best friends and then walk into my dorm and see Jungkook sitting at the counter, waiting for me. "Oh! Hey Miya-" He glares at me. "So you're cheating on me?" I raise an eyebrow. "What?" Jungkook rolls his eyes. 

"I don't know where all these insecurities are coming from, but you need to get it together. I'm sorry, but if you can't trust me, how will this ever work out?" I sat down next to Jungkook. "It would work out if you just cut Johnny and the others off." 

"Then I guess we'd be over."

"Did you just give me an ultimatum?" Jungkook looked at me. "I sure did." I sighed. "I want to work through this, but we can't make any progress if you're letting insecurities like this get in the way. You have my location, my phone was off do not disturb, and everything. What would prompt you to think that I'm cheating?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I'm scared." I raised an eyebrow. "Scared of what?" I asked him. "Losing you." My eyes went wide. "To who?" He looked around. "Johnny or somebody better than me." I almost laughed. "Jungkook, why would I leave you for JOHNNY?" 

"You seem to hang out with him more."

"Jungkook... Johnny has a girlfriend."

"Oh."