six

Jungkook POV

"Jay! She's walking to the dorm now!" I shouted from the couch. Jamilah busted out of her room and darted down the hallway, grabbing all of her drinks and snacks before running back to her room. The door slammed shut at the same time there was a knock on the front door. I groaned, mentally preparing myself to see my least favorite person for the first time in 2 months. "Coming!" I called out, walking to the door. I opened it to see Wendy standing there, smiling at me. "Hey, Jungkookie." She waved at me, letting herself in. "Hi, Wendy." 

"How has school been?" The girl plopped herself down on the couch, patting the seat next to her. I rolled my eyes and sat down. "It's been fine. Aren't you supposed to be abroad in Wales right now?" I asked her. "Yeah, but I was homesick without my Jungkookie, so I decided to come back to Korea." She batted her eyelashes at me. "Oh, where do you go now?" The girl giggles. "Here, silly. How do you think I got to your dorm with no directions?" My eyes widened.

She's crazier than I remembered. "Here?" I pointed at the ground. She nodded happily. "Wait, who's shoes are those?" I turned around to see what she was looking at. "Oh... those are mine," I responded nervously. "Jungkook, those are Demonias with heart buckles on them," Wendy responded oddly calmly. "I cross dress!" I blurted out nervously. "No, you don't..." Wendy looked me up and down. "Why is there a jar of edge control on the table?" The girl stood up, marching to the kitchen. "It belongs to a friend." I tried to lie.

"Where did you find somebody with this hair type? And why is it open." I mentally cursed. I completely forgot that Jamilah got ready out in the kitchen today because I was taking too long in the bathroom. "Whose room is that? You didn't tell me you had a roommate. At this point, I was in full-on panic mode. "I-It's Jimin's room." Wendy raised an eyebrow. "A Sophomore rooming with a Freshman? That's odd." I could tell that she wasn't buying it. 

She walked further down the hallway and knocked on the door. There was no response. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see that Jamilah texted me.

Jamilah: BRO WHAT DO I DO????

Me: Whatever it is that you're doing, stop. I'm going to tell her that you're asleep.

"O-Oh, he must be asleep." Wendy ignored me and opened the door. The first thing we both saw was Jamilah sitting on the floor, braiding her hair. Everybody froze. "YOU'RE ROOMING WITH A GIRL????" Wendy turned to me and exclaimed, pushing me. "Woah there, no need to get physical." Jamilah stood up, towering over Wendy the same way I do. "Whatever." The fear in the girl's eyes was obvious as she stormed out of the dorm. "That did not just happen." Jamilah turned to me as the door slammed shut.

"It did," I responded. "At least she left." Jamilah shrugged. "True."

I could see us being friends.

Maybe even more than that.