twelve

Jamilah POV

"Where are we?" I woke up from my nap, looking around. "We're here," Yoongi answered. We all got out and saw a gate. "You can climb gates right?" Jimin asks me. "I used to be homeless with my twin with no parental supervision, of course, I do." They all laughed at me. Little did they know I was dead serious. 

We made it over the gate in no time and ran through the field and sit at the edge of the cliff, looking down at the city. "This is so refreshing," Yoongi sighs, looking at the city lights, and smiling. "Yeah." Jimin smiles and starts clapping. "Great!" I laugh at him. We all sit in silence. A comfortable one though. 

"There's a lake near here. Are y'all thinking what I'm thinking?" Jimin smirks and Yoongi and I look at each other and then him before taking off to the car. "You have towels right?" Yoongi asks Jimin and he nods. "I came prepared." We laugh at him and I turn the music back on. As we pull up to the lake we take our shoes off and put them in the car, walking on the soft grass and climbing on the rocks to get to the creek. 

Yoongi and Jimin take their sweatpants and hoodies off and I take off my sweatshirt leaving me in my leggings and sports bra. Jimin takes out his phone and starts recording as I walk to the edge of the rock, looking down at the water. "No balls?" Jimin joked and I nodded, jumping in. "AAAAAHHH!" I scream while laughing on the way down before hitting the water.

Then I heard a second splash. "Jimin!" I laugh as he comes back up giggling. Yoongi jumps in and we all laugh. He pulls his surprisingly waterproof phone out of the water and turns on his camera. "Smile guys!" We all smile and throw up peace signs, Jimin taking the picture. I then felt water on my head. "Is- is it raining?" I put my hand up. "Yep." I nod in confirmation.

"Shit!" Jimin yells. We all get out of the water and grab our clothes. "We left the towels!" Yoongi yelled. We put our clothes on top of our heads as we ran back to the car. When we got there we put the towels down in our seats and quickly closed the door and turned the heat on. "Now what?" I turn to Jimin. "Let's get food?" I nod and Yoongi agrees. 

Yoongi drove us to a nearby boba cafe and we go through the drive-thru to get our boba and food, pulling into a parking lot. "Damn 'Milah is it good?" I turn and look at Jimin's camera, nodding viciously and taking a huger bite from my sandwich and him laughing. "It's already 12 in the morning." My eyes go wide, checking my phone. 

"We should head back now." We all nodded in agreement as Yoongi pulled out of the parking lot, and got back on the highway. I ended up falling asleep again.

"Milah, we're here." Jimin shook me awake. "Oh." I yawned, rubbing my eyes and taking my seatbelt off. We put our clothes back on now that we're completely dry and subtly walked back to our unit. I took out my phone and started recording silently. Jimin throws up a peace sign and Yoongi's smile instantly dropped, causing me to laugh and cut the video short. I checked my Instagram and saw that both the boys posted on their close friends.

Jimin posted us at the lake with the caption, 'Some say we do too much, y'all just aren't doing enough.' And Yoongi posted the video of me eating with the caption 'Bro was eating like we were gonna take it from her💀'. I smile as we make it back to our unit, sneaking in. 

I walk inside and close the door quietly trying to wake Jungkook up. I saw that the light in his room was on and some dude walks out. "Jungkook there's some random hoe in your dorm!" My jaw dropped. "My nigga who the fuck are you!?" Jungkook came out of his room. "That's not a hoe that's Jamilah!" He smacked the boy in the back of the head. "How was I supposed to know that?" The boy whined.

"Because, Sanha! How else would she have gotten in?" 

"She could've been Wendy."

"Now you know damn well Wendy is not black."

"I'm going to shower." I sighed. "Afterwards come to my room, I gotta talk to you about something." I looked at him confused. "Okay...?" I went and took a shower.

After I finished, I walked back to Jungkook's room. "What did you want to talk about?" By now his friend had already left. "When you leave like that, please text me beforehand. I was worried that something happened to you." Jungkook sighed.

This was odd. 

Very odd.

Any other time I left, there was no problem. And I would be walking into the dorm at about 5.

"Alright.." I said, looking at him weirdly. "What?" He asked me. "Nothing." I shook my head and walked into my room, closing the door and going to sleep.