seven

Jamilah POV

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me, sitting across from me on the couch. It's been quite a few hours since the incident with Jungkook's ex. "Something bad is about to happen." My roommate raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I shrugged. "I don't know what it is, but it's coming. I can feel it." Shivers went down my spine as I looked around the room. "You're probably just paranoid. I can promise you that Wendy isn't going to do anything to you." 

"Whatever you say..." I trailed off, looking back at my phone. I think I got myself into something. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I got up off the couch and walked to the door, opening it. "Is Jungkook here?" Yoongi asked me. I nodded and let him and the rest of Jungkook's friends in. "Hi, Jay." Jimin greeted me. "Hi." I sat back down on the couch, the others doing the same. "Did you know that Wendy transferred schools?" Namjoon asked Jungkook who just sighed in response. "Yeah, she showed up today." I groaned at the thought of it. "What, did she talk to you?" Yoongi turned to me. "Sure did." Taehyung smiled at me. "She's annoying, isn't she?" 

"Bro, yes!" I exclaimed, causing the boys to laugh. "Jungkook I don't know how you do it." Jungkook smiled. "I barely made it out of that relationship alive." I laughed, sitting back. We all talked for a good hour or two before the boys left.

"Do you still have that bad feeling?" Jungkook turned to me. "Yeah, why?" I inquired. "Do you think that Hotpot will distract you from that bad feeling?" My eyes lit up. "Maybe." The man stood up and grabbed his jacket, gesturing me to the door. I shot up and put my shoes on, grabbing my phone. "Let's go." I smiled at him as we both walked out of the dorm. 

Maybe I read him wrong at first, I think we're gonna be friends.