five

Jamilah POV

"Jamilah!" Jimin called out, running up to me. "Oh hi, Jimin!" I turned to look at him as I looked for the card to my dorm. "I have a question." I raised an eyebrow, suspicious. "Do you take any interest in Jungkook?" I squinted my eyes in confusion. "No, I barely know the dude." He groaned and rolled his eyes. "What? We're not 13 anymore! That speed dating shit is dead." I shrugged. "Do you at least think he's attractive?" I looked around, confused. "He's conventionally attractive, who doesn't?" 

Did I take interest in Jungkook? Yes. Did Jimin need to know that? No. I would've told the truth, but I refuse to be seen as a groupie. Besides, I doubt Jungkook even notices me for real. I'm just the girl he lives with.

"Forget I said anything." The man waved a dismissive hand in my face and walked off. "Well okay then," I mumbled, unlocking the door to my dorm and walking inside. The first thing I saw was Jungkook pacing in the living room area. I cleared my throat and he immediately stopped. "You good?" I asked him, putting my bag down near the door and taking my shoes off. "Sorry, I'm just stressed out." I raised an eyebrow. "May I ask what?" I questioned, grabbing a Body Armor from the fridge. 

"My ex is coming to visit me, but I forgot to tell her that my roommate is a girl." I raised my eyebrows in amusement and took a seat on the couch. "What, do you still mess with her or something?" Jungkook shook his head. "Is she carrying your child? I hope not." He shook his head again. "So... what's the problem?" I took a sip of my drink. "She's crazy." He sat down next to me, running his hands through his hair. "Oh wow, why is she coming to visit? Even better question, why are you letting her?" 

"Who said I let her?" Jungkook turned and looked at me. "Damn, bro." I shook my head. "When is she supposed to be here?" I asked him. "Tomorrow." My eyes widened. "I could stay in my room all day? I have no classes tomorrow." I shrugged. "You would do that?" I nodded. "I mean, yeah. I wouldn't want to be right in the middle of whatever conflict y'all have." 

Jungkook smiled at me. "Thanks, Jay." 

"No problem. Just text me when she's on her way so I can take all my Body Armors out of the fridge." The boy just stared at me. "What? They're mine! I bought them! She didn't travel around the entirety of Seoul AND Busan looking for these, I did!"