5

"Here, sorry for the trouble dear. Thanks you for choosing our bank."The moment they were shaking hands a thought crossed her mind.

" Excuse my question but why the bank? Even your partner was well, suprised. I can tell by experience that it is not common, some would think you could have been in a mall now throwing it all away. But you seem, no I've observe you, you are so collect it is unreal."

Staring at her for a moment Whitney could said the woman was genuinely interested to know, she had that perplex look on her face where your brows are almost connected making it impossible to see the difference, just a line, that didn't dim her beauty, the shade of her blue eyes shone weirdly as if a storm was brewing inside but was being held in bay.

"Oh, I just prefer to have it there for the moment. A lot of it can disturb one mind you certainly know it so, I will wait."

Taking her in with envy the older woman shook her head wondering why she couldn't get someone like her, wandering her eyes around her office she pondered how come she seemed so powerfull on the outside but felt powerless inward. As she crossed her arms leaning on her desk a young woman entered the office without knocking.

"I thought you... Oh, you're working?" The young woman who was the same age as Whitney except she was a very beautiful interracial with a death stunning body  exclaimed her light brown orbs meeting eyes with Trent whose eyes hardened at her sight.

"You could have knocked. Let me guess more money?" The tone was more accusatory than other the tension could've been cut with a knife in the room.

Backing up hearing that a hurt expression cross her eyes as she started fidgeting fingers on the hem of her model like shirt, you could think she was a Victoria secret model if you didn't take on account her visible lack of confidence. She was already trembling slightly at the accusations against her.

"I, I..." Stuttering she closed her mouth when Mrs Trent emitted a sarcastic dry laugh.

" I guess right... You always come to me when you want money. See that young woman here? SHE IS your age but instead of burning all she have been given she just put it in a bank account. Is that difficult for you to do!?"

Whimpering at what Whitney comprehended was her partner, the young woman face started to redden tears pouring out of her eyes, helplessness was all written on her face.

Taking the matter in her hands, Whitney placed her belongings on the seat she previously occupied separating the two, in a matter of second she walked the young woman in another room connected to the main office.

Crying harder than before the young woman but her face in her hands trying to hide away from the gray orbs that hugged her on a couch she couldn't remember sitting on in the first place.

"Don't cry, hey it is okay."

"It's now she will get rid of me. I, I know it. It is really bad, oh my God what will I do without her!? I'm so bad at THIS, I, I. She's never here the only time I can see her out of when she wants it which is very rare is when I want money. I just want to see her... Is that a crime!?"

The way her voice wave at the end braking in another fit of cry broke the other young woman heart. It was indiscutable that she loved that strong head woman out there with all her heart, when she looked at her she reminded her of herself so hopelessly in love with someone who didn't get it that she was trying to have her attention.

Whitney hugged her harder feeling the need to protect her, she was fragile that was something Trent should take in consideration, she may be disappointed but that was what her heart and soul signed up to.