4

The shopping for the new TV was really easy to do in a shop Whitney wouldn't have thought was one, they didn't had any kind of advertising thing outside but in it was a difference way. Overwhelmed by all the gadgets around her, at some point she sat on a chair to wait the older woman who took advantage of that.

Beckoning the seller on the side, she showed him the broken phone.
"I want the most reliable and expensive phone you have. Not big enough though."

Understanding what she wanted the experience man led her to a counter with diverse items on show, going behind it he pulled the one he knew could suit the woman no one wanted to cross path with in problem. Showings it to her to pick the colors, pointing the brown one, she looked attentively at him as he registered
All the informations in.

Tired of all the wait, Whitney hide a whine when they went back in the car, to said she was tired was an understatement. Doing her best to stay awake she wiped her forehead with the back of her, a signal that made Addison put her hand on her thigh squeezing it gently.

"Sorry it took so long baby, see what I got for you." Placing the bag on her she concentrated driving when only to hear her breathing change in a matter of second.

"I, wow, you, you really didn't have to. It's too much... WOW! Are you aware that this stuff cost a leg."

Chuckling at her choice of words, Addison hand resumed its position on her thigh as she hummed.

"Am I not allowed to spoil my Queen? Now open your bag and remember our deal, no giving back." Meeting her gaze she did a small secretive smile licking her lips with anticipation.

Studying her features the young woman was worry for a moment but remembering that it was the woman she knew for long now, she glanced at her bag then at her as she had her lower lip caught between her teeth seductively, everything she could do was.

"Baby." Melting at the pet name coming out of Addison mouth, she hurried only to be met by two big wad of cash! Not only but it was actually a lot of money she never saw that much money in her entire life that actually belong to her.

"I, wha, how, I mean... Why?" Really shocked she was literally frozen looking at Addison who kept driving staring from time to time her hand still on her feeling her warmth through the fabric of her black jeans.

"I tell you that I want to spoil my Queen. You are not force to anything I, if you allow me I, always will be there. But this mostly is for you to free yourself. Having a lot of money is a start love. Chill okay."

Shutting her mouth she finally concentrated on the road, feeling her embarrassment, Whitney made a small smile intertwining theirs fingers, gaining a smile on the luscious lips of her boss. The woman have been hitting on her for two straight years starting small with comments on clothes or lingering touches, it was about time she acted on them.

"I will spoil you you have no idea." Kissing the back of her hand she smiled on it before glancing at her innocent woman who was pulling a face.

"Time will come, I haven't started yet dear."

Winking at her as they both laughed freely Whitney looked in her bag to see all the cash her inside doing flip-flops. She finally settled on a smile thinking at her boss last comment, she haven't asked her to be her girlfriend and was already claiming her, shaking her head she closed her eyes feeling at peace.

Seeing how peaceful she was made the older woman rubbed her thumb on her knuckles then kissed the back of her hand feeling exhilarated, so much good feeling waste along, she was so happy it was weird, not wanting to jinx it she focused on it, just being happy.