1

Walking in the living room of her boss house Whitney sore eyes for working on the computer settled on what was playing on he TV, hearing voices coming the other way she jumped boltly shutting the device off.

Startled by what just happened Miranda, her Boss twelve years old daughter who looked nothing like her age, stood up froze in place afraid to what will happen if she looked up, coldness took over all her body, her breathing caught up in her mouth, she could feel her heart hammering in her chest, she knew the deal, things was over for her.

Peaking up she met Whitney gray orbs fixed on her with care, breathing in she sat shakily seeing she was not planning on destroying her life with what she saw her watching. Eyes focused on each others saying words mouth couldn't tell, they stood there in the piece of art that was Addison Martins living room in silent, when the owner of the voices finally entered the room.

Miranda older siblings came from the kitchen through a not very long hallway which served the playroom, the kitchen and the laundry, at the end it gave to the back porch, Kaden 30 and Sheila 26 was goofing around something that had them laughing, before they could talked their mother's walked down the stairs swaying her hip in a way that made Whitney pulse picked as always.

Still standing in front of the TV the remote control in her right hand the other holding her phone while Miranda body stiffened in horror as she saw her older brother searching the TV item, she hastily stood making her way behind the huge couch prepared to run away if necessary.

Seeing that, Whitney shook her head negatively at her to stop, displaying a soft smile that had Addison arching her perfect looking brows at the weird interaction in her spacious living room.

Getting impatient Kaden sighed looking at his small sister annoyed. "Where is the Damm remote control? MIRANDA!"

Knowing just to not be a part of that Addison was about to walk away but a huff from Whitney made looked back.

"Don't speak to her like that Kaden."

"Said who?" Defiantly Addison second child asked at the stern voice that Whitney addressed to him.

"Me. Mira was here before you. There are plenty of TV around the house. How about you bedroom? Get yourself a place and watch you program." Chuckling at her, he looked at his siblings in disbelief.

"This is MY HOUSE dear. I do whatever I want. If I want to watch TV here try and stop me." Spotting the remote in her hand he did as he was going around her and rapidly took it out of her crossed arms.

Huffing at his move, the young woman brain did a quick search on what was her options she knew that what Miranda was watching will be the first thing the screen will show and she knew her siblings wasn't keen of that. Wandering her gaze around she met Addison gaze which was already on her.

Being trapped in between, the older woman obliged what she was reading in her right hand eyes, that was how whipped she was. Turning her head internally sighing, she settled her eyes on her wild son face.

"Kaden what you are doing is highly disrespectful. Now give the remote back. There are plenty of others rooms you can do whatever you want."

Not believing his ears, the man version of Addison Martins shook his head not giving a second thought to his mother words. Taking a seat where Miranda was previously sat, he rolled his eyes at the young woman almost in front of the screen whose face showed no signs like she was a robot just like his mother thinking only same people walk in group he shook his head. He was the man of the house and there were no one to tell him otherwise.

His feet on the table in front of him he pointed the remote to the TV failing to see the flash that passed in Whitney eyes. Without thinking twice, she held a firm grip on her phone, slamming it on the flat screen TV multiple times under astonished stares. The device started flashing lights weirdly then shut off certainly dying before doing a weird sound.