Chapter 6

I thought that we will take his private jet again, but instead of the airport we arrived to a port full of yachts.

"We won't fly?" I asked when we got off the car.

"No.." Luca said.

"How long will the ride be?" I asked.

"About half a day. We will be there at evening" he said.

"Wouldn't it be better with plane?"

"Maybe, but we said we will make a small trip" he said and walks towards the yacht.

Meanwhile his other bodyguards were putting our bags on yacht from the car.

I follow him as well and get on the yacht.

"There will be just us two, Matteo and my uncle Franco on this yacht. Others will take the other smaller one and will follow us" he said and opens the door to the inside.

When I see how the indoors looks, I get shocked.

It did not look like we are on a yacht, but more like a luxurious apartment. There was a living room space with couches, bar and kitchen. I also noticed stairs that went downstairs and the hallways had more space to sit. Everything was in white and beige color. It was breathtaking.

"I will show you your room. It's downstairs" Luca comes back to me.

I nod and follow him downstairs. We go through a long hallway where are other windows and doors to different rooms.

Luca takes me to the end of the hallway and opens the door to one of the rooms.

"You can make it your home here for a few hours before we arrive. I will be on the other side. There is also a bathroom here, tv, couch.." he says while I'm looking around.

I have never seen such a luxurious yacht before, but this definitely took me by surprise

"Okay, thank you. It's beautiful. I wouldn't even think that I'm on a yacht now. It doesn't move at all on the sea" I say and lay down on the bed.

"I'm glad you like it. We will start sailing soon when we get it ready with others. Matteo will bring your stuff here. I will be upstairs outside if you need anything" he said and walked out of the room.

It did not take long before I felt that we started to move away from the coast. I saw how we were getting further from the window. It was something around eleven afternoon and I started to feel hungry.

I got up from bed and went back upstairs. There were huge windows all around so we had a nice view for the ocean. I did not know if there is something to eat, but I found a bowl full o fruit so I took an apple and sat on the couch.

I don't know what will we do on Amalfi Coast. I just knew that it is not that far from Positano where I was with Anita few days ago. Sometimes I still think about how everything changed so quickly. Maybe if I did not take the call with Richard to the viewpoint, Luca would never go after me, but I slowly started to accept it.

Maybe soon Luca will solve his conflicts with the other mafia and I will be able to go back home. Soon I will have to think of a reason why I did not come back to Prague for a long time, or it will start to look suspicious for others.

When I finish eating my apple, I go outside to look at the view. I got to the back of the yacht where I see how far are we from the coast already. It was a beautiful view and I felt the salty air from the sea. I leaned against the railing and enjoyed the view for a while.

    "It is a nice view from here right?" I heard Luca behind me.

    "Yes it is"

    "We should arrive to Amalfi around midnight, so you can get some sleep" he said.