Chapter 15

The sun shining through the windows woke me up the next morning. It seemed like Luca was showering. I rubbed my eyes and thought it was all just a dream but I knew very well that it wasn't. I didn't regret anything. I slowly sat up and took my bathrobe and dress back on from the floor and fixed my hair. I could barely recognise myself when I looked in the mirror. Since when I have smile on my face when I wake up? I did not feel like this for a long time. My body was full of endorphins and I knew exactly why.

    "Good morning" I heard Luca as he came from the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his hair still wet.

I turned around from the mirror to him.

    "Good morning" I smiled.

Luca smiled and took some of his clothes out on the bed.

    "You have any plans for today or we are going back to Sicily?" I asked watching him.

Luca took his pants and dark shirt on, while looking at me in the mirror.

    "I thought that we could walk around the city? We will go back to Sicily tomorrow morning" he smiled.

    "Okay, I just have to go get dressed"

    "You don't want to go like this?" he asked.

I look down at myself and raise my eyebrow.

    "In bathrobe..."

Luca shrugged.

    "You would probably make a new fashion trend in Italy" he smiled and fixed his hair.

    "Ha ha, so the name of that trend would be something like "morning look after night full of passion" I raised my eyebrow and smiled.

Luca chuckled.

    "Can be that, yes"

    "Mhm, of course" I smiled and kissed his neck from behind, "I will be right back. Will meet you on the hallway"

Luca turned back to me and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips.

    "I will wait for you"

I smiled and went slowly back out and to my room.

I took a quick shower and took my yellow summer dress on and made my hair a bit wavy. I put some powder and mascara on and took my sunglasses. When I came back to hallway, Luca was already there.

    "Bella come sempre.." podívá se na mě.

    "I'm sorry...?"

Luca smiled and kissed my forehead.

    "I said beautiful as always"

I blushed a bit and took his hand. When Luca speaks Italian, it has this effect on me when I get weak in my knees. Since when did he become such a gentleman?

When we come out, Matteo was already waiting there for us with another two bodyguards.

I frowned and looked at him.

    "They are coming with us?"

    "Just in case. You won't notice them"

I nod a bit as we walks slowly to the center of the city. I still did not got used to it.

    "Can people notice that you are in mafia?"

    "More like no, than yes. Even if they would have suspicions, they won't even dare look at us" he nods.

    "Mhm...if I saw a group of men dressed up all in black and sunglasses, walking together, I probably wouldn't think that they just went for casual trip together. I remember when I saw you with my friend Anita walking in that bar in Positano after you killed my driver..." I look at him.