Chapter 3

I was trying to open the door but it did not help. Suddenly someone unlocked the car and opened the door for me.

"I see you are awake" he said.

"What? Who are you?" I ask a bit breathless.

"You will find out soon but for now you won't be able to get back home" he said and pulls me out of the car.

"Hey! Let me go!" I shouted at him. He holds my arm tight and closed the car door behind me. I noticed my driver standing next to other two men next to the private jet. They all had sunglasses on and black suit. Wait a minute.
Before I can say anything, that man puts a piece of fabric in front of my face. That is when I fall into deep sleep.

I slowly open my eyes. I don't know how much time has already passed , but I noticed I'm inside of the plane. My head hurts. I had a seat belt on and we were already up in the sky. What is happening?

"You woke up. Sorry, but without that we would not get you here" some deep male voice said in English with Italian accent. I looked up slowly and I see a man sitting in front of me.
In that moment I realize that he is the one from the bar and the one who was in the reflection in the mirror in the boutique.

"Grazie Marco" he said to one of the men, who gave him a glass of water.

"I think you should drink something" he said and gives me the glass.

"Is it another way of how to poison me?" I said quietly, still a bit dizzy.

"We did not poison you. You just fell asleep for a moment" he said.

I shake my head a bit and look out of window.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want from me".

"I will explain everything to you when we land in Sicily" he said and leans back.

I looked back at him.

"Sicily? What are you talking about? I have to get back to Prague" I said.

"That won't be possible" he said.

"Tell me right now who you are or I guarantee you that I will call the police" I said and feel myself waking up.

"Police won't help you darling. Trust me and you will see that nothing will happen to you" he said and smiled a bit.

"Listen, my driver was supposed to get me to the main terminal, not here" I said.

He shrugs.

"He even wasn't your driver. He belongs to us" he said and looks at me, "if you remember that evening at bar, when you saw us from the hill?"

"So it was you.." I said.

"I thought that you already noticed"

"What did you do to that poor guy?" I asked.

"That poor guy was your driver" he said.

He must be kidding.

"What? What did you do to him??" I take a breath.

"Calm down. No one knows anything. As I said, I will tell you everything later" he said.
I quickly took my seatbelt off and stand up, wanted to go to the front of the plane, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly back to sit down.

"Ouch!"

"You really think you will be able to get out of here in miles up in the sky?" he said.

"Don't touch me and tell me who you are and what the hell do you want!"

"I'm Luca. And you are Stella Mayer" he said.