Chapter 8

When we arrived back to the hotel, Luca showed me the way to my room and told me that they will leave for the club in an hour. I took a towel and took a warm shower. So many thoughts were running in my mind that I did not know what to think about all of this anymore.

I do not want to be here with them for another days, but I'm not sure if trying to escape is a good idea. Luca mentioned that one of his bodyguards will stay here with me, but I'm not sure where exactly he will be hiding. Maybe I have a chance?

I believe that if the bodyguard would find out that I escaped, he would call Luca immediately.

I get out of the shower and take some new clothes on. I sit on the bed and search for the closest airport from which I could fly back to Prague, but I found out that the closes airport is in Naples which is hour and a half by car.

I think that by that time they would probably get me. I will have to wait or come up with a better plan. In that moment someone knocks on my door. When I open the door, I find Luca and Matteo.

    "We are leaving to the bar. We will be back in a few hours. My bodyguard will be on this hallway if anything was happening" he said.

    "Alright, I will be here" I nod.

Luca nodded and leaves with Matteo to the elevators. I sigh and close the door behind me and fall back on the bed. There must be a way how to get out of here. I have to get back home.

I laid in the bed for a while staring out of the window, when all the sudden I got an idea. I took my purse and went quietly out of the room. Luca's bodyguard looked up at me.

    "Where are you going miss?"

    "I have to go buy something for myself and I need a fresh air" I said.

    "I will go with you. Luca told me to" he said and follows me. Exactly as I thought.

When we get to the lobby and walk outside, I follow the map in my phone that is supposed to take me to the market on the main street. The bodyguard was still following me.

    "What is your name again?" I ask.

    "Marco"

    "You are the one who carried me to the plane from the car in that day when you kidnapped me, right?" I said coldly.

    "Yes that was me" he said, but since he had sunglasses on, I could not read any expression from his face.

I walk towards the market where the crowd of people was getting bigger. I pretended that I was looking at different things that they were selling. Marco was standing next to me. I took my phone and ordered taxi to pick me up on the main street under the hill. I know that what I'm about to do is probably not right, but I did not have a better idea. I look up at the cashier.

    "I'm sorry but I saw that man over there that he was stealing something from your shop" I said more quietly and turned away from Marco.

The cashier gave me a nod and thanked me and came up to Marco, who looked at him confused when the cashier accused him of stealing.

I quickly walked through the crowd of people and started running once I got around the corner down the hill. I ran around different alleys until I got to the main road where my taxi was already waiting and I quickly got in.

    "Take me to the Naples airport as quickly as possible, please" I said a bit out of breath and looked behind us when he started driving away. No sign of Marco. We should arrive to the airport in about an hour and few minutes. I hope that by that time none of them will get me. I got some extra time. I was looking out of the window the whole time, praying that my plan will work out. I was able to find the earliest flight in about two hours, which should be just on time when I arrive there.