Epilouge

Thank you for reading this story everyone. I have the next one drafted already. I will post it possibly in two weeks.

Right now, I am mentally exhausted from creating Harry Potter story. I will start on another story for a time being. I hope you understand.

Disclaimer: everything besides Sophie and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

Vote And comment. Happy reading
--:;(;/-/(((::

I woke up from a door open. I looked around. I was home. I looked down at myself and I had clothes on when I first left. I heard the door to dad's study open. Dad came into the room. "There you are," he said. I looked at the time. it was 4 pm. I was in the study since 3:30 pm. "You're home early," I said. The wedding got cancelled. A guy came in and confessed his love to the bride and they ran off together," he explained. {Wow.} "I though we could have a nice family dinner for once. You want to help cook,'" he asked. Sure!," I said excited.

We cooked my favorite for dinner, Carbonara spaghetti. "So how was your day sweetie?" mom asked. I thought for a minute. Should I say something. It felt like it was a dream. I felt something on my wrist. My hands were under the table. I touched my wrist that was covered by my shirt. I smiled. The charm bracelet was there. "How as your day?" dad asked. "Well....its a very long story," i said. I told them what happened, but I told them that it was a dream.

In a few weeks, I didn't see things the same way. I got to see my friends at summer camp but, it wasn't really the same. Honestly, I missed the excitement and the adventure that Hogwarts had given me. I missed Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and Malfoy.

It was near the end of August. Dad wanted to bring Halloween a bit early. Dad was hosting an early Halloween party for his coworkers and their families. Dad was going to dress as a wizard and mom was going to dress as a witch. I kinda laughed at the idea. I told them that I was going to dress like a witch from my dream. {The proper way.} I surprised everyone when I came out wearing a Hogwarts uniform that I created with the help of my father's best friend Betty who was a great seamstress. We had a great time.

That night, I went to my room. I sat in my desk and wrote in my diary. After when I was done. I went to bed. I forgot their was a switch to my lamp. I had a habit of blowing my lamp off. I switch the lamp and went to bed. Summer will end soon and I have to go to regular school. I touched my charm bracelet again. {Maybe not.}