Chapter 14: A Great Adventure

Disclaimer: everything besides Sophie and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

--:;(;/-/(((::

I woke up from someone speaking. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Harry speaking to Dumbledore. "Are you ok harry?" I asked. "Yeah, are you?" he asked. I sat up and looked at myself. I only had a bandaged arm. "Yeah, I guess so," I said. I turned to Dumbledore. He took a jelly bean from the box and at it. "Its good. Earwax," he said. Harry and I smiled at him. Dumbledore left the room. "So why was he here?" I asked. Harry told me everything. Flamel would eventually die. The stone was destroyed for the better.

We walked out of the hospital wing. We found Ron and Hermione above us on a balcony. "Are you alright Ron?" I asked. "Yeah are you both are right,"Ron asked. "We are alright. Hermione?" Harry asked. "Never better," she said. Pretty much we were alright. I separated from them and walked around. "Sophia!" I heard. I turned around and saw Malfoy running to me. "Hi Malfoy," I said. He hugged me. "I thought I really lost you this time," he said. "You were worried?" I asked. He pulled me away. He still had his hands on my shoulders. "Of course of was worried," he said. I could see that he was worried through his eyes. I gave him a hug. "Don't worry. I am alright. Thank you for worrying. You're a great friend," I said. I pulled away and we gave each other a smile.

Finals were over and it was the end of the year. I couldn't believed what had happened to me. I had experienced so much stuff. The Great Hall was decorated with Slytherin color banners. It appeared that the Slytherins won the house cup. Dumbledore stood up from his seat and made adjustment to the points. First, to Miss Hermione Granger. for the cool use of intellect where others were in grave parel. 50 points." I clapped my hand for her. "Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley. For the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen in many years. 50 points." I clapped for Ron. "And third, to Mr. Harry Potter. For pure love and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor house 60 points." I clapped for Harry. I figured out that Gryffindor and Slytherin were tied. finally, Neville was awarded ten points for standing up agains the Golden trio. In the end. Gryffindor won the house cup.

I packed my stuff and head to the train. I would be staying with Professor McGonagall. I went inside and Malfoy invited me to sit with him. We were near King's Cross station. "You will write to me," Malfoy asked. "Of course," I said. "Promise," he asked. "I promise," I said. We arrived and I hugged him goodbye. I said goodbye to the golden trio and left with Professor McGonagall to her home.

Next day....

I didn't feel good. My chest felt a pull. {Whats wrong?} I laid in bed. I didn't want to get up. Professor McGonagall contacted Dumbledore and came to me. "It must be your shifting powers," he said. "Whats going to happen to me," I asked drained. "You just have to let your powers take you," He said. I looked at Professor McGonagall. She was like a mother to me. "Don't forget me," I said. "I won't she said. I saw tears in her eyes. She put my hand in hers. Soon, I closed my eyes and let the pull take me.