Chapter 13: Sorcerer's Stone

Disclaimer: everything besides Sophie and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

--:;(;/-/(((::

Few weeks later....

We learned from Hagrid that he told the person who have him the dragon egg how to get past Fluffy. I knew Fluffy was one of the defenses to get to the stone. The four of us were alarmed and ran to find Dumbledore. Professor McGonagall said he left for a meeting in London. We told her that the stone was in danger. She was shocked that we knew. We decided to sneak to get to the stone tonight. I was able to sneak out easily. Ron, Hermione, and Harry ran towards me. "What took you so long?" I asked. "Sorry, it was Neville," Harry said. "Never mind," I said.

We got to Fluffy's room. The dog was already a sleep. The harp was playing music on its own. {It must be magic} It's paw was covering the trapped door. We moved the paw. I thought it was going to wake up. We opened the door. The harp stopped playing. Now was wanted to panic. I tried to give them a signal. "I'll go first. Don't follow until i give you a sign. If something goes bad happens, get yourselves out." Harry said. I tried to give him a signal with my hands, but nothing worked. {For get it.} "Does it seem a bit quiet to you," Harry said. {Now you notice.} "The harp...it stopped playing," We turned to the harp. I heard Ron say yuck. I turned to Ron. He had some thick goop on his shirt. "Ew," I said. We looked up and saw Fluffy away. We screamed and each of us jump down. We landed on...vines?

The vines were alive. It started to wrap around us. Hermione seemed calm. I tried to untie the vines around me but, it didn't budge. "stop moving all of you. This is devil snare. You have to relax. If not, It will only kill you faster," Hermione explained. "Kill us faster. Oh now I can relax," Ron said in a panic. I tried to relax like Hermione said until i saw her disappear. "Hermione," we yelled. It turned out she was below us. Harry and I were able to relax and meet Hermione below. Ron was panicking. Hermione used a spell to cast sunlight on the area where Ron was and he fell. We walked to the next room. It had full of keys with wings on them. {Which one is the key?} Harry had to fly to get the key. The keys attacked Harry. We were able to get to the next room.

The next room was dark with statues all around us. We made it to a little clearing to go through another set of statues. Ron said that this was a chest board and he was right. As we walked toward the statues, the statues moved and blocked our path with their swords. We figured out that we had to play our way to get passed them. I stayed with Hermione. In the end, Ron got hurt and Harry was able to checkmate. Hermione was to get Ron out while Harry and i go on ahead.

We made our way further and found Professor Quirell in front of a mirror. Harry mentioned that it was the Mirror of Erised. We thought Professor Snape tried to kill Harry, but it was Professor Quirell. Professor Quirell called Harry down since he knew how to use the mirror. "Come here or your friend dies," he said. Harry knew that it was me. Harry listened and went to the mirror. Professor Quirell unwrapped his turban and we saw a face on the back of his head. I was shocked. It was Voldemort. He wanted to get something out of Harry's pocket. Harry ran and we were blocked by fire. Voldemort wanted Harry to join him. "Never," he said. Voldemort tried to persuade Harry with seeing his parents again. Harry took out something from his pocket. It was the stone. Harry rejected everything he said. "YOU LIAR!" Harry yelled back. "KILL THEM! Voldemort", instructed Professor Quirell.

Professor Quirell came forward and tried to take kill harry. Harry touched Professor Quirell's hand and his hand burned and crumbled. Next, Harry touched his face and his face burned and crumbled where his body crumbled into nothing. Harry looked up at me. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yeah," I said. Before I could sigh in relief. I saw smoke come out of the crumbled body and a face formed. "Harry look out!" I yelled. Harry turned around and the smoke went passed through him. "Harry!" I yelled. The smoke went through me as well and I blacked out.