5|Pretty boy❦

It was 5:00 the next day and I started getting ready for my first date. I couldn't believe it, I've never been on a date before.

    Especially not with Cedric, but there's a first for everything.

    It was a Friday night so everyone was going out. I was just hoping I didn't run into Draco.

    Why does he care who I go out with? It's not his problem.

        After I showered, I put on my outfit (as seen in the pic above.) I put on some makeup, did my hair and  got my little black purse.

    I left my room and went in the common room. Sitting there I saw some of my other friends, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco who didn't even look up at me when I walked in.

"Wow someone looks good," Pansy said grinning at me.

The 3 other boys sat there starting at me with their jaws dropped not saying anything. As for Draco he finally looked up from his journal. He stared at me in shock.

"So where you going, got a hot date?" She said smiling at me nudging my arm.

"Yeah actually," I said confidently.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Blaise asked.

"He's no one." I looked down at my feet as I blushed.

"He didn't seem like 'no one' when you were telling me about him earlier Y/n." Draco blurted out of no where.

"Oh, so you tell Draco but you won't tell us?" Pansy protested.

"If all goes well, you will soon find out." I said winking as I left the room.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟' P͟O͟V͟:
This is unbelievable, she's going on a date with "Pretty Boy Diggory" ugh.

She can do so much better than him.

He cheats on girls all the time, and she's believing his phony act.

   When she gets her heart broken I won't be there this time to comfort her.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:͟
   I ran outside to see Cedric waiting for me.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He said smiling down at me blushing.

"Thanks, you look pretty nice yourself." I said grinning.

When we got the the Leaky Cauldron we sat down in a corner booth.

  It was slightly dark with a candle in the middle of the table. We started talking about our families and everything.

"I saw you the other day, with Malfoy in the hallway. You seemed upset."

"Oh yeah about that."

I told him the story about the letter with my parents. As I was telling him I saw his smile fade away.

"I'm sorry Y/n. My mom passed away when I was 6."

I turned to him trying to hold my tears in. Talking about my mom used to make me so happy. Now all I could think about was her being gone.

"I'm sorry too Ced. This type of thing really sucks."

I started squeezing my hand to stop the tears from rolling down my face.

   He put his hand on top of mine. We stared at each other for a moment. His hand felt warm.

   It was bigger than both of mine combined. He smelled like sweet cologne, being around him made me feel so different.

   After all the serious talk we started joking around and laughing at each other's jokes.

   Not sure why Draco made him seem like a bad guy, he really wasn't. We spent hours talking and laughing.

"It's almost 9:30," he said.

"We should get you back Y/n."

"Yeah probably." I said as I got up.

We got back to Hogwarts and he dropped me off at the common room.

"You can come in, if you want." I said smiling.

"Are you sure, because I get the feeling some of the slytherin don't like me." he said laughing.

"Impossible, everyone loves you. And if they don't I'll make them."

I took his hand and lead him to the couch in front of the fire. We sat next to each other, but he seemed kind of tense.

"Relax, I said laughing. You have to do deadly tasks yet you're nervous to go in my common room." We both laughed at my remark.

  We sat there cuddling in front of the fire. I heard footsteps but I decided to ignore them because of how happy I felt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~