16|"Dancin in my room..♫"

The morning after I felt exhausted. I still had my makeup on but it was smudged from sleep. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warmer. When I got in my mind started racing. I liked Draco's touch. But there's something there with Cedric. I was still unsure of my feelings.

When I got out of the shower I did my makeup and got dressed. (Today's Fit☟︎)

It was a Saturday so I had nothing to do all day except for relax

It was a Saturday so I had nothing to do all day except for relax. When I finished I walked out to the common room. Pansy and Blaise were sitting on the couch talking.

"Hey guys." I said as I rubbed my head.

"Hey Y/n." Blaise said

Pansy looked at me and smiled.
I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Draco standing behind me.

"Feeling better Y/n?"

"Yeah, much."

"Good. We were going to go get some butter beer, wanna come?" He smiled at me.

"Sure." I smiled back.
I went and got my jacket from my room. Draco waited right outside for me.

"Ready to go Y/n/n?" He held his hand out.

"Yup, let's go." I grabbed his hand and we went.

I wondered why Mia wasn't there but I'm sure she just overslept or something.

I put my hands back in my pockets and let go of Draco's. Snow covered the ground, we had finally made it. Draco held the door open for me.

  We sat down in a corner booth as Blaise and Pansy sat at a table slightly far from us.

   They were being oddly secretive. A second later I saw Cedric walk through the door with a group of his friends.

My eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked.

I pointed in Ced's direction.

"Oh."

I tried to cover my face with my hand.

"So you must really not want to be seen with me huh?" He grinned.

"Very funny Malfoy." I said quietly still covering my face.

"You know, there's a much easier way of hiding your face right?"

"How?" I asked.

"Turn your back more in his direction and I'll handle the rest." He said as he winked.