27|Love?

Wrote this when I was tired again so sorry about the spelling

The picture ;)

1056 Words

Enjoy!
——————————————————————————

      Every time I saw Draco I thought about if he had told anyone what we did. It made me feel uncomfortable. How could anyone find out besides him saying it?

  I needed to talk to him about this, as soon as possible.

C͟E͟D͟R͟I͟C͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:

As I walked down the hallway I heard people whispering. I didn't know what it was about, that is until I remembered..

When Y/n was apologizing Draco seemed very annoyed, I remember him storming off. That's when he must have told everyone.

I hope Y/n is okay, I needed to see her.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:

After the last period before dinner we had some free time. Draco was sitting with Blaise in the common room. When I walked over Draco signaled to Blaise, he got up and left. Now it was just Draco and I.

I had been thinking about what to say all day. If he really did tell everyone, it meant I couldn't trust him anymore.

"Draco." I said in a stern voice.

He sat upright and looked at me.

"Y/n."

"Did you tell everyone that we slept together?"

I thought I was going to slowly ease into the topic but forget it.

He broke eye contact and looked down.

"Draco.."

Now his attention was completely on the fire. Almost as if he was tuning me out.

"Draco answer me, now."

He looked over at me as he adjusted his tie.

"Why do you care? Didn't want your 'perfect little boyfriend' to find out? Oh wait that's right. He knows."

I felt my hands turn into fists.

"I told you not to tell anyone. Why would you do that to me?"

My voice got louder, I stood up and looked down at him.

"Stop it already. He doesn't want you, me telling everyone doesn't do anything."

He also stood up and started to yell.

"Are you dumb? Of course it does something. It affects me, now when I walk down the hallway everyone looks at me as if I did something wrong."

Draco took a step closer to me.

"As if I haven't saw that ring on your hand. Even I could've done better than that." He sneered. "You're being stupid, just accept the fact that I'm better for you."

  I rolled my eyes.

"You're right, I am being stupid. I can't believe I was stupid enough to trust a pathetic, privileged little bitch like you."

   As soon as I said it, I felt my back hit the wall as Draco had his hand around my neck.

"You're going to regret that." He whispered in my ear.

His grip tightened on my neck.

"Why do you have to play with my emotions like that Y/n. I can be so much better for you. Just please let me prove it."

His grip slowly loosened, now I could breathe better.

He took a step back and put his hands in his pockets.

"I've been wanting to tell you this, but I... I think I love you Y/n."

What the..you hated me just a second ago. Make up your mind.

"You can say that all you want. That doesn't change what you did."

  I got my bag and ran up to my room locking the door behind me.

D͟I͟N͟N͟E͟R͟:

    As I walked in the Great Hall I saw Draco sitting with our group.

  I went to the hufflepuff table and sat down next to Cedric without even thinking.

"Hey luv." Cedric said.

I smiled and felt myself blush.

"Hi Ced."

I put some mashed potatoes on my plate as he started talking.

"So I don't know if you've noticed, but there's been a lot of whispering, more than usual. Do you think Draco-

"Yeah..he did." I cut him off.

"Are you doing okay...?"

I sighed. I shook my head 'no.'

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand and we went in the hallway. We sat down on a bench.

"I can't believe I trusted him. I mean, I thought I could. I went from being his enemy, to being his best friend, to being some girl he slept with. I don't even think he knows how complicated this is for me. I like you and him but he won't accept that."

Cedric sat back and listened to me the entire time. I told him what had happened before.

"..and then he told me he 'thinks he loves me' not such great timing if you ask me."

He raised his eyebrows in shock.

"Cedric, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to hear about all of this and I still feel bad for not telling you the truth-

"Hey, it's okay. I care about you and no matter what, I'll always be here."

I gave him a hug, which lasted for more than three seconds surprisingly.

  I felt his hand rubbing my back as my headache pounded.

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

When I was in my room studying I saw a note fly under the crack of the door.

I got up and grabbed it.

As I opened the note I recognized the handwriting immediately.

  'I know you hate me right now, but I apologize for the way I acted. I guess I was just jealous and I know I had no right to tell anyone. Before all of this happened you were my friend. I care about you, I always have, and I always will. I hope you forgive me eventually.
- D.M'

When I finished reading the letter I placed it on my dresser.

  I got in bed and turned off my light.

The clock read '12:03 am.'

As I put my head on my pillow I sighed.

I pushed the sheets off me and got up again. I slowly opened my door and went down the stairs to where the boys rooms were. I knocked on Draco's door. He slowly opened it.

"What are you-

"Shut up." I said as I walked in.

He closed the door and laid down. I laid next to him and hugged him.

I felt something I had never felt before. I felt truly loved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What do you thinks gonna happen next?

Hope you enjoyed :)

New chapter coming soon!

-g💘