36|Competitive nature

Thank you all so much for 1.32k reads💞
1086 Words
Enjoy guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I had to wake up early because of quidditch practice.

I had almost completely forgotten what happened with Cedric last night, that is until Pansy bombarded me with questions.

"So, what happened?" She asked as she sat on my bed.

When I told her everything she started asking me the difference between the two boys.

"Cedric's more of a gentleman. For one thing, he doesn't push me against a wall, which is kinda nice for a change."

"Ohh okayyy Y/n." She said in a joking tone.

"But Draco is way more rough. It's as if he knows exactly what he wants. They are both so different from each other in general." I said.

"Very true, yet both equally as hot."

I laughed at her comment, she wasn't wrong.

Pansy packed my bag when I was telling her the story. She has sleep problems so she was always up way earlier.

"You should get going, I know how you like beating everyone there." She said.

"You know me too well Pansy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I had made it down to the locker room I was told the girls locker room was under construction.

It was something about a missing crying girl breaking something...I really wasn't sure.

That would mean I had to share the locker room with the boys today.

When I walked in they all were told the same news about the locker rooms.

I was in leggings and a black shortsleeved shirt already, I just had to put on the gear.

As I put on my helmet I noticed that Draco was sitting down on the bench.

He hadn't said anything to me surprisingly.

When we finally got on the field Flint gave us the new practices we had to do.

As the keeper, I had to singlehandedly block every goal that was made.

I missed only 2 which was pretty good.

I looked down and saw Blaise and Draco briefly talking about something.

Eh, whatever.

When practice was over everyone was sweating and covered in dirt.

I had to shower, but going all the way back up to my room would take way too long.

It was a locker room full of boys, I couldn't shower here.

I waited until I thought everyone was gone.

I took off the padding and I was left in my leggings and tank top.

While I was putting it away in my locker Draco walked in with wet hair. His towel was wrapped around his waist.