43|Something new

I'm back ;)
1230 words
please star the chapter 😁😁
sorry for any mistakes but you know the drill
Enjoy!
————————————————————————————
The summer went by very quick. I saw Draco nearly everyday and I managed to send letters to Cedric. It would be strange not seeing him in school anymore being that he graduated.

We would return to Hogwarts for our 5th year knowing Voldemort was alive.
———————————————-
  As I was sitting with my friends on the train I had my earbuds in and I looked out the window.

I heard my name faintly but ignored it.

"Y/n??" Pansy said.

"Huh?" I said as I took out an earbud.

"I said are you excited for our fifth year?"

"Uh, I mean I guess? Why would I be?" I asked.

"Well, I heard there's going to be a new teacher for defense against the dark arts." Pansy explained.

"Not surprised, they change the teacher for that class every year." Blaise said.

I shrugged and put my headphones back on.

Lately I had felt pretty numb. Everything and everyone around me was moving, yet I felt nothing.

I put my head down on the table and closed my eyes.

I woke up to Draco leaning over me, taking out one of my earbuds and whispering in my ear, "Y/n, we're here."

Everyone was sitting in the great hall when it was announced that Umbridge would be our new teacher for defense against the dark arts.

She seemed obnoxious with her pink clothes and that condescending attitude she has.

Later I went into the common room to read in front of the fireplace.

Draco's Pov
As I walked through the common room I saw Y/n asleep on the couch.

Just as I did last year, I carried her back to her room.

I missed this.

Y/n's Pov
When I woke up the next morning It didn't even occur to me that I was in my room.

I started getting ready for the day as I normally did when I noticed there was a note on my nightstand.

I didn't have time to read it so I put it in my bag thinking that I would just read it later.

I grabbed my bag and left my dorm. As I walked into class Draco looked at me with a small grin on his face.

I shrugged it off due to the fact that he always seemed to do that.

I sat down and had to her Umbridge give us an entire explanation but I completely tuned it out.

I started to pay attention when I heard Harry talking back to her. She was saying how Voldemort didn't actually come back and that Cedric almost getting murdered was all an "accident."

Harry got really pissed and ended up getting detention.

When class was over I walked through the hallway and my mind wondered off to Cedric.

what's he doing right now?

how is he?

I miss seeing him around.

Later
We were all sitting together at lunch but I wasn't paying attention to anything around me, I just didn't care anymore.