19|Regret

1511 Words
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       After last night with Draco I've felt weird. I was
starting to feel guilty, I liked Cedric and Draco now.
They are completely different, opposites from one and other. Looking back at it, the way they kiss is opposite too. Cedric's kiss was more sweet and gentle. But Draco's was more aggressive and slightly painful, especially being slammed against that wall a few times.

     I got up out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day. I was on my way to breakfast when someone put their arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Y/n/n," Cedric said with a grin.

"Hi Ced."

His eyes were sparkling in the sunlight coming through the windows.

"I wish we could sit together."

"Yeah I would sit with you but, I don't think the hufflepuffs like me." I said as I glanced over at them.

"Nonsense, they love you. You're a really cool girl and besides, no one could ever dislike you."

You'd be surprised.

"Ha, yeah watch this."

I walked up to a group of gryffindor girls.

"Hey guys."

They all looked at me like I was on crack or something. A second later they all walked away and sat down.

"See, told you. It's possible." I laughed a little.

"They're missing out then. Come on." He said as he took my hand and led me over to his table.

"Guys you know Y/n right."

We sat down as they looked at me. Some smiling and others looked confused.

"Hey." I said to his group.

They were mostly boys.

"So Ced, this is the girl you don't shut up about huh?" His friend said.

His name was Jack. They've been friends for a long time. Cedric told me all about him.

He looked over at me nervously.

"Jack shush." He said smiling through the annoyance in his voice.

"Sorry mate. She is pretty though."

I felt myself blush a bit.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

Draco walked in the Great Hall and didn't realize I was sitting with Cedric.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:

  I woke up this morning feeling great. I walked into the great hall with a slight smile on my face. When I sat down I thought Y/n would be there already sitting beside me.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Over there." Pansy pointed over to the hufflepuff table.

She was sitting next to Cedric. I felt the anger rising in my body.

My mind started racing. What if she likes him? What if she regrets kissing me?

She's just my friend. Why do I care so much?

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟: