1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽

[You are in your 4th year, it's winter time and there's snow on the ground. You just turned 15 two days ago; you are friends with mostly everyone. You are a slytherin and also a pure-blood. You came from America when you were 11.]
[𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾: 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝖾𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿; 𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒! :) ]

Oh crap, I'm gonna be late.

You ran to third period hoping Snape wouldn't be upset with you. As you walked in everyone turned to stare at you. Snape didn't even turn around and he said...

"Y/n, you're two minutes late, detention."

You rolled your eyes as you walked to your seat. You put your bag on the floor and took out your books. You like Snape's class, there's just one person who ruins it for you.

"You deserve that detention Y/n,"the blonde haired boy grinned.

Ugh Malfoy, ever since our first year he's always annoyed me. I don't get how anyone could possibly like him.

I mean, sure he was decent looking enough but his personality was absolute shit. He was just another self absorbed pretty boy. Or at least that's what I thought.

After class, still annoyed about what happened earlier, I rushed through the hallway looking down in anger. My shoulder hit someone, I turned and I couldn't believe who it was.

"I'm sorry," I said with a nervous tone.

"It's alright." Cedric said smiling down at me.
"You're Y/n, right?"

"Yeah." I blushed, I didn't even think he knew I existed.

"Oh yeah, happy late birthday by the way," he said.

"Oh uh, thanks," I said awkwardly smiling.

"Well, it was nice talking to you. I hope I bump into you more often." He grinned and walked away.

Suddenly my anger went straight to shock and excitement. Maybe my day wasn't going so bad after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I just fixed this chapter :) (3/13/21)