Imperio

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Imperio-

Maddie's POV

"Miss Potter, please tell me the fourth step in creating Elixir to Induce Euphoria." Snape huffed. I was sitting in potions class, doodling on my notes, and Snape totally caught me off guard.. Good thing I had an Outstanding in Potions.

"You are supposed to let the potion simmer until it turns yellow, sir." I replied impudently.

He gave me a strange look before turning his heels back to the board and began writing. "You will have the whole class period to finish your Elixir. At the end I will collect a vile. You may begin."

I hated Potions. It was never as fun as it was when Fred and George were here. But of course they had to get kicked out of the class for setting dungbombs off. I grabbed my potion materials and finished my potion.

It was about 20 minute before class ended and I turned my potion in early. I walked up silently to his desk and placed the closed vile with my name on it in front of him. "There you go, Professor."

He nodded his head and unclasped the vile. He held it out to me and a smile curved on his lips. I've never tested one of my potions, so I was nervous. I grasped it in my hands and looked him him in the eyes. "Attention." He hissed. Everyone looked up from there cauldrons and I took a sip of the elixir.

I felt my cheeks turn up in a smile and all my troubles and worries melt away. I let out a couple giggles and started twirling around, my robes floating outwards. Snape handed me a different vile and I let out another giggle. "Drink it Miss Potter." I took a sip and I went back to normal. "Very good. Now maybe all you other students can learn from her example. 10 points to Gryffindor."

My mouth dropped open along with everyone else is in the potions room. "Oh, and Apparation practices will begin next week at Hogseade." The bell chimed. "Class dismissed." I gathered my bag and walked out of the classroom. The corridors were so alive. Students chatting and hurrying down the hall.

"Maddie!" Two boys yelled from behind me. I twirled around and saw two familiar red heads running down the hall. Fred and George ran to my side with shocked looks on their faces. "Is it true?"

"That Snape-"

"Gave you 10-"

"House points?"

"Yes..?" I replied, with a grin etched upon my face.

"Maddie! Do you realize that you are like the first Gryffindor to ever receive points from Snape?" George asked excitedly.

"What? Really?" They both nodded and smiled. I grabbed both their hands and ran to the Great Hall. "Harry! Harry! I got points from Snape! Isn't that- Hey what's wrong?" Harry's eyes were red and puffy.

"Oh, nothing." He simply said. I looked at Fred and George pleadingly.

"We'll see you in the common room Maddie." They walked out the Great Hall and turned around once and gave me a smile. I turned to Harry and kneeled down.

"Harry James Potter, you tell me what is wrong right now." I said sternly.

"I tried to tell them. But no one believes me. Something is coming, I could feel it in my scar. It's like warning me."

"Harry, I believe you. The tournament is dark and dangerous, please be careful." He gave me a smile and I stood up. Ruffling his hair, I gave him a hug. "You wanna head up to the common room with me?" He nodded eagerly and gathered his things. I was much taller than Harry, so I used him as an arm rest.

We entered the common where I was met by Fred and George. "How is our little Gryffindor champ?" They cooed.

"Bugger off Fred, George!" He laughed. They somehow ended up wrestling. The evening was full of laughter and smiles and literally nothing could ruin how much fun we were having.

"Boys! Come on or we are going to miss dinner!" I shouted over to them. Harry ran out from under Fred and George, who quickly raced to me too. We nearly made it to the Great Hall when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Moody looming over me. I let out a gasp and shook my head.

"Good evening Mr.'s Weasley and Mr. Potter. Miss Potter, I would like to continue your lesson." I gave out a whimper before releasing my hand from Fred's. "Alright." He turned around and limped toward his classroom. I trudged behind him, and turned back once to see the boys giggling. I gave them the finger before turning the corner.

**

"Brace yourself Miss Potter." He growled. For probably the tenth time, I braced myself. "Imperio!" I had gotten used to the feeling that the Imperius Curse brought me, but I was determined to end these lessons. Moody had me dancing and then he made me reach for a glass of water. I felt my hand jerk back to my chest and the good feeling was gone. "10 points to Gryffindor. Very good Miss Potter. we are done, so you can go to dinner now."

With a smile plastered on my face, I walked to the Great Hall. The smell of cake filled the air and I raced over to the Weasleys. "Hey guys!' I said happily.

Fred and George both smiled at me, with chocolate cake still in their mouths. "Hey Maddie" They mumbled together. Down the table, I saw Hermione roll her eyes and Harry burst into a fit of laughter with Ron.

***************

"Fred! George! Wake up! It's your bloody birthdays and you are not going to be sleeping all day!" I shouted, jumping from one bed to another.

"Bloody hell Maddie! Calm down!" Lee shouted from another bed. Fred and George lazily got out of bed and yawned.

"How does it feel to be of age?" I asked them excitedly. Smiles appeared in their faces and I jumped on Fred's back, My legs wrapping around his waist. He fell flat on his bed with and 'oaf.' He turned around under me and I planted a kiss on his lips. His lips formed into mine and I felt him bite my lip. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue eagerly intertwined with mine. George cleared his throat and I blushed.

"Do I get a kiss too my lovely lady?" He smirked. I walked up to him and stood up on the tips of my toes. I slapped him lightly. "No." I said sternly. Fred and Lee burst out into laughter and George frowned. I kissed the top of my index and pressed it on his lips. He smiled and winked. "Presents?" They begged. I rolled my eyes and exit the room.

They followed e closely and in the common room, I pulled out two medium sized presents from behind the couch and they beamed. George opened his present first and he was squealing happily when he took out at least 20 different Zonko products. Of course I got the same thing for Fred, But I also got them another gift.

"Here you go." I handed them both long rectangular boxes. They looked at me confused, but they opened it nonetheless.

"Maddie... You didn't-"

"Oh but I did George!"

"Brand new Firebolts?" Fred whispered.

"Yes indeed Fred. Brand new Firebolts." I replied happily.

"These must of cost you a fortune!" They said together. I shrugged and smiled. Sure it cost me a lot of Galleons, but I discovered when I went to Gringotts, someone left me a vault with and abundance of Galleons.

"Thanks Maddie, this really is- what happened to your leg?" I looked down at my leg and saw the scars from a previous splinching.

"Err.. at my apparation practices at Hogsmeade, I splinched myself, but they fixed it, although it was extremely painful." I replied. They looked at me worried, but I shrugged. "Let's go test out the Firebolts?" They nodded eagerly and we ran to the Quidditch pitch.

***********************************

Ta-da! Another chapter finished..

3 votes maybe?

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy.. but I managed to whip up another chappy.

<3 Wren