Professor Moody

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Professor Moody-

Maddie's pov

"Miss Potter! Oh Miss Potter!" Someone called from behind us. Fred, George and I were walking down the corridor, just walking away from our latest prank, on non-other than Malfoy. I swung around to see Professor McGonagall walking towards us.

It was the day after the second task and I was exhausted from all the excitement.

"Ermm.. yes professor?"

"If you could please make your way to  Professor Moody's office, he is looking for you." I felt my face scrunch up in anger. I didn't like Professor Moody for the same reason as Hermione.

I gave out a sigh and grabbed Fred's hand. "Come on Fred, George, let's go see what Moody w-"

"Actually Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley have to attend detention with me." McGonagall cut me off.

"What? Why!" They said together.

"For pranking Mr. Malfoy!" She replied fiercely. Fred gave me a peck on the cheek before being ushered away by McGonagall. I turned my heels and trudged up to Professor Moody's office. Making sure my wand was in my robe, I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Moody grunted.

I opened the door and saw Moody sitting at his desk, with a spider in jar and his wand propped against it. I stood by the door way and shifted my feet. "You wanted to see me sir?"

"Yes, it has come to my attention that you missed my lessons on the Unforgivable Curses Miss Mason."

I had the urge to roll my eyes. I skipped that lesson because what I heard about them were that they were totally barbaric. "Yes I did professor." I paused. "And I do go by Miss Potter now."

"Potter?" He asked, locking eyes with me.

"Err.. yes, I'm Harry's sister. You didn't know that?"

With eyes still wide, he looked off into the distance. "No.. I didn't. .. Well anyway, please take a seat. Your lesson with the Unforgivable Curses begins now."

Reluctantly, I sat down on the opposite side of his desk. He took out the spider from the jar and pointed his wand at the spider. "Please name one of the three Unforgivables."

"The.. The Imperius curse." I muttered. He whispered, imperio, and the spider began twirling around, jumping up and down, crawling all over his desk.

"The next curse?"

"The Cruciatus Curse." I was afraid of what he was going to do to that spider. I've felt the curse before, and I was driven mad with pain.

"Very good. Crucio." The spider writhed in pain and I felt as though I could feel what the spider was feeling.

"Stop! Stop! Please!" I yelled. I was covering my ears and I felt tears streaming down my face. When the spider stopped squealing, I looked at it. He set it on the desk and I reached out and grabbed it. I ran my finger down it's scaly body before setting it back down.

"Now. The final curse?" He grunted. I locked eyes with him before shaking my head. "The Killing curse Miss Potter." He pointed his wand at the spider and with an angry tone, said: "Avada Kedavra!" The spider was instantly killed and I stared at Moody.

"Are. We. Done. Sir?" I choked out.

"Not precisely. Other students had to be able to resist the Imperious curse. Now stand up and prepare yourself." Hesitantly, I stood up and walked in front of Moody. He pointed his wand at me and I braced myself. "Imperio!"

It was the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt. It was like all my problems and troubles melted away. I was entranced by the feeling and I smiled dumbly. I was still in the classroom glaring at Moody, but I couldn't control my actions as I began flapping my arms and squawking. But as quickly as it happened, it went away. My arms fell to my side and I blinked. "Were you even trying Miss Potter?"

"No." I muttered.

"Imperio."  Again, I felt the same wonderful feeling. But I felt by body hopping around like a frog. "Miss Potter!" Regaining control, I looked at him once more. "Were you trying?"

"Yes Professor Moody! I was actually trying!" I shouted. Anger was filling me and I glared at him.

"10 points from Gryffindor, for disrespecting a professor! Now Imperio!" The same feeling took over me but I couldn't resist anything. As hard as I tried, I was just horrible at it. "Miss Potter, you may leave now. I expect to see you resist just a little before the third task."

I yanked out my wand and flipped a desk over on my way out. In the corridor, I transformed into my animangus form and ran down the corridors. People from Hogwarts, Beuxbatons, and Durstrang were all staring, but I could care less. I ran into McGonagall's office and saw Fred and George cleaning the chalkboards. McGonagall was at her desk staring at me.

"You! Reveal yourself!" She shouted. I wagged my tail and she took out her wand. "Incarcerous!"  Not quick enough to react, ropes wrapped around my body and I let out a snarl. I squirmed on the floor and I saw McGonagall make her way towards me. "You've cause much trouble this year, and whoever you are, you are going to lose all your house point!"

I looked at Fred pleadingly, and he took out his wand. He muttered  spell and I felt the ropes loosen on me. I stood back on all fours and ran out the office and into an empty classroom, where I transformed and walked back to the Gryffindor tower.

 An hour later, Fred came back with George and Lee and we all talked excitedly about the second task. "So let me get this straight Maddie, you broke Dumbledore's sleeping charm, almost drowned to death, created and air bubble using only your finger tips, and used the Ascending charm without your wand?" Lee asked.

"Yes! Oh you should have seen the look on Harry's face! I was supposed to be knocked out, but what do you know? I decide to wake up in the middle of the task." I replied gleefully.

"That's my girl." Fred whispered as he pressed his lips against mine.

"Hey Maddie, do you think you could do it again, with say this glass of water?" George asked, while handing me a glass of water. I shrugged and placed the glass on the table. With my index finger, I gently dipped it in the water. White orbs appeared and I slowly lifted my finger from the water. The water trailed behind my finger, creating a stream to rise out of the glass.

"Wicked." The twins said amazed.

********************************

Haven't updated as I promised... So here you go!

Thank you all so much for voting and fanning, and the next chapter should be up today or tomorrow!

<3 Wren