I'm A What?

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

I'm A What?-

Maddie's pov

"I'm a what?"

"A particularum pythonissam. There is only a few in existence. It happens when powerful dark magic and powerful good magic combine." Dumbledore replied.

"But, I don't know who my real parents are! I'm adopted. Proffesor, do you know who my parents are?"

"I have a hunch. But for your safety, I think it is best for it to remain anoynomus. Now off to bed with both of you! Madeline, I expect you to be practicing with Mr. Weasley during your free period. Now goodnight."

And with that, we left the Headmaster's office and walked to the common room. Fred kept on looking at me, as if I were a freak.

"Fred, Is there something you'd like to say?" I asked before heading off to my bed.

"Actually yes. When the Hogsmeade field trips arrive, I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?"

"Aww Fred! Of course I'll go with you!" I gave him a peck on the cheek and ran off to my room, where I was greeted by Hermione Granger.

"Hermione! Aren't you a 3rd year? Shouldn't you be with like Parvati and umm what's her name.. Violet?"

"Lavender, her name's Lavender. And they were quite a nuiscence and I was wondering if I could room with you." She said shyly.

"Of course 'Mione! But can I tell you something?" She sat on her bed and began to nod anxioulsy. "I'm a particularum pythonissam. Have you heard of those?"

"Of course I have! Is there anyway you can show me?" She asked excitedly. I nodded and took out my wand.

"Expecto Patronum." I whispered. The blue flames shot out of my wand and formed the small wolf. Hermione was amazed at the sight of my fiery wolf. It soon vanished as I realized the curtain began to catch aflame. "Bugger. Aguamenti!"  Water shot out of my wand and the fire soon sizzled out.

"That was incredible! But I better let you rest. Goodnight Maddie!"

"Goodnight Hermione."

Two weeks later

"Fred Weasley! Get your sorry arse down here!" I yelled from the common room.

"How's my lovely lady doing?" Fred asked, strolling down the staircase with his twin. "Oh, lovely hair by the way."

"Change it back!" I screeched. My hair was orange, just like all the Weasleys.

"Freddie, I give you props my man!' George said, strolling down next to his brother.

"Relax my dear Madeline, the spell will wear off at the end of the day. But until then, you'll have to live with it!" Fred said. He picked me up and then dragged me to the Great Hall, where we both earned a few extra glares.

"Fred, you're so dead!" I said, still annoyed. Yup, Hogwarts was my home.

**********************************

<3Wren