Dear Jaime

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Dear Jaime-

Maddie's pov

"Hermione, do you have an extra piece of parchment?" Of course she does, I was jut too lazy to get some of my own.

"Sure, here." She handed me a piece of parchment and continued her reading. Hermione, Harry, Ron and I were in the library. I think they were researching  something to do with Harry's golden egg, while I was just reading my book about animangi. Fred and George were in detention with Snape for setting dungbombs off in class.

It was early December, and outside the library window, snow was lightly falling. It was definitely getting colder. Looking outside made me think about Jaime, who was in America. Jaime was my only sister, and we were close. So when I left for Hogwarts, I was definitely heartbroken. With the extra piece of parchment, I decided to write her.

Dear Jaime,

Hey! It's Maddie, I was just wondering how you've been. It's been quite a while since we've talked. Oh and I forgot to thank you for the earrings you got me last year. I was... busy. Things at Hogwarts are great. This year, our school is hosting the Triwizard Tournament! Harry was somehow dragged into that. (If you are wondering who Harry is, he's my half-brother. Cool, right?) He just finished the first task. I wasn't able to watch because I got in trouble with my head of house. The Yule Ball is coming up. Oh that reminds me! I was wondering if you could send me a dress! I haven't got one, and my boyfriend asked me to the ball! Anyways, when my owl arrives, send her back with a reply! Miss and love you! Tell mum and dad I say hi!

Lots of Love,

Maddie (Oh and enclosed in the envelope are some owl treats, giver her some before you send her off again!)

Feeling satisfied, I stuffed owl treats in an envelope, along with the letter, gave a nod to Harry, Hermione and Ron,  and walked out to the owlery. The stairs were a bit icy, but I made it to the top with only a bruised elbow. "Amare!"

Moments after her name left my lips, I felt her land lightly on my shoulder. I held out my arm and she quickly slid down my arm. "How's my good little birdie doing?" She cocked her head to the side and hooted. I ran my fingers over her small sturdy body.

"Now Amare, I have a letter for you to deliver. I need you to bring this to Jaime Mason in America." She gave a hoot and took the letter, before flying out the window. I watched her fly out onto the horizon until she was a small speck, before starting to climb down the tower. Being myself, clumsy and fragile, I slipped.  I tumbled down a number of flight of stairs, before stopping, feeling pain everywhere.

"Help!" I croaked. It was almost dark now, so everyone would be at dinner. I lifted myself up, so my back leaned against the cold cobblestone tower. My left leg was bent at a rather disturbing angle, and I closed my eyes, not able to stand the disturbing sight.

"MERLIN'S BEARD! HARRY! FRED! HAGRID! SOMEBODY!" I screeched. A fresh layer of snow covered my now freezing legs. My teeth were chattering and my whole body was numb.

"W-where's m-my w-wand?" I felt around in the darkness, my fingers finally grasping around it. "W-what's t-that s-spell?"

I raised my arm into the sky and whispered, "Periculum!"  Red sparks flew from my wand, and exploded in the sky.  I knew I could try to heal myself with Episkey, but I wasn't good with mending bones. I closed my eyes again and was lost in thought. When I felt like I was going to literally turn into a popsicle, I transformed into a wolf and layed there, feeling warmer by the minute.

Then, out of the silence of the night, I heard footsteps. Transforming back, I started to yell. "Help! Help! Someone help me!" The footsteps were growing closer and hope was filling my entire body. "Please! I hurt my leg and I can't walk!" I shouted.

Finally to my relief, I saw a figure, wearing Scarlet clothing. He was tall, muscular, and he looked foreign. "Viktor? Viktor!"

"Madeline? Is that you?" His heavy accent filled the air. He walked up to me, and saw my leg. "Come now, let me carry you. You need to see Madame Pomfrey."

I nodded and placed my my arms around my neck. He carefully picked me up, and made our way down the tower. The corridors of the castle were deserted. and our footsteps echoed of the walls. "Viktor, how did you find me?"

"No one believed me when I said I saw red sparks in the sky, so I just came by myself."

We entered the hospital wing, where Madame Pomfrey looked rather frightened at my appearance. "What on earth happened to you Miss Potter? Mr. Krum, set her on that bed, and then go fetch Harry."

Viktor set me down on the white hospital bed, and left. Madame Pomfrey examined me closely as I looked at her. "Explain, now Miss Potter."

"I just fell down some stairs and broke my leg. No biggie." I said sarcastically.

"Why are you freezing!"

"I was in the owlery!"

"No matter, drink this, it'll warm you up." She gave me a cup of a red looking liquid. She took out her wand and I took a sip of my juice. She muttered something and with a flick of her wand, pain erupted throughout my leg. I spit the juice everywhere, including on Madame Pomfrey.

"Sorry Madame Pomfrey." I said, trying to hold back the tears and the laughter.

"Maddie! Why is it you are always in the hospital wing?" Harry yelled from the entrance of the Hospital Wing. Behind him  were Fred, and George.

"Like I said to Madame Pomfrey, just broke my leg, no biggie."

Harry walked over to me, sitting on my left, while Fred and George sat on my right. "How you feeling?" Fred asked, grasping onto my hand.

"My leg feels stiff, but it doesn't hurt anymore." Madame Pomfrey looked satisfied, and tended to another student.

"Did I miss anything important?"

"Well you're owl arrived. Strange, she was accompanied by a girl, just a bit older than you. Our father was there too." Fred replied.

"WHAT! WHERE! I NEED TO SEE HER NOW!" I shouted, excitement filling my body.

"Well she was in the Great Hall a second ago, but I don't know where she is now-"

He was cut off by another voice. It was a girl's voice, who screeched my name. "MADDIE!"

"JAIME!" Jaime ran over to me and threw her arms around me. She looked a lot different. She got taller, about 5'5. Her hair was brown, and it went down to her mid-back. She had a petite face, with pretty hazel eyes.

"I got you're letter, and asked Mr. Weasley to apparate me to Hogsmeade, where we walked to Hogwarts! It's so good to see you!"

"It''s good to see you too James."

She turned to look at the boys surrounding my bed. "You must be Harry, and you two, which one is dating my sister?"

******************************************************8

I'm back!

I love HP <3

I'm so glad I finally included Jaime in the story.

Just another filler chapter.

<3 Wren