Punishment and Revenge

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. The Masons, Jake Ryder, and Amanda Wills are all mine :)**

Punishment and Revenge-

MADDIE'S POV

"Miss Potter, why on earth did you do that to Mr. Malfoy?" McGonagall asked. I was sitting in the Headmaster's office, with McGonagall standing next to Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry professor. Malfoy was calling me and my friend's blood traitors. And I'm tired of people making fun of me because I'm a Potter. Ever since Harry's name was pulled from the Goblet they think it was me who put it in there! Even though I'm also underage!" I explained. Everything I said was true. Last year, when I returned to Hogwarts from my little adventure with Sirius, they all knew I was a Potter. Then when Harry's name was called, I was always accused to helping him get his name in the Goblet.

"As that may be, using magic against another student is breaking the rules. Therefore, you must be punished. I'm afraid you will not be able to attend the first task."

"WHAT! THAT IS TROLL BOGIES! I HAVE TO BE THERE! HARRY IS MY BROTHER! I HAVE TO BE THERE! THIS IS SUCH AN UNREASONABLE PUNISHMENT!" I shouted. McGonagall looked at Dumbledore, who was staring at me.

"Professor McGonagall is the head of your house, therefore she has the right to give out those punishments." Dumbledore said wisely.

I stood up and stormed out of his office. The corridors were empty as students returned to class. I'm sure Snape won't mind if I miss class. I walked slowly up to the common room, where I sulked in front of the fire that seemed to never burn out.

"Hey Maddie.." Some one said from the room. Instinctively, I yanked out my wand.

"Who's there?" I replied.

"Look in the fire Maddie!" The voice said again. I looked into the fire to see the face of Sirius Black.

"Sirius? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you something. Is it true that you're Harry's sister?" I nodded slowly. "You're father was James?" I nodded again. "Who was you're mother?"

"Oh, that deranged cousin of yours. Bellatrix." I scoffed. Sirius' eyes widened in horror. "Yup. She's my mom. Did you know that the night James was murdered, she tried to kill me herself? She left me a scar like the one on Harry's head." I finished. As Sirius looked at me wide eyed, I heard the portrait start to open. "I'll send an owl Sirius, but you need to leave!" I said in a hushed whisper. Sirius winked before the fire went out. I dove behind the armchair as the Parvati and Lavender made their way to the dormitory.

After missing the rest of my classes, I somehow ended up on the shores of the Black Lake. It was dinner time, so all the students were in the Great Hall. For hours, I've been planning on a really good prank that would take place in about half an hour. My plan was, I was going to go into the Great Hall in my animagus form and let off these bombs that Fred and George made that change anyone in it's range, gender.

I've been practicing all day, launching rocks into the lake in my animagnus form with my wand in my mouth, and I think I was ready. I transformed, grabbed the small bombs in a sack, and trotted off to the Great Hall.

When I heard the Great Hall hush, I knew it was my time to make an appearance. I burst through the tall doors, where I felt eyes on my. I emptied the sack full of bombs and began launching them across the hall. "Flipendo! Flipendo!" I said, non-verbally. A gust of wind carried the bombs towards the Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw tables. When they exploded, boys turned into girls and girls turned into boys. Laughter echoed throughout the Great Hall when I heard Hagrid say, "Palliata?" I jumped onto the Gryffindor table and ran down it, running on all the food. I stopped right in front of Fred and George, who were laughing uncontrollably. I let out a long, hearty howl before sprinting towards the exit.

"Homorphus!" I heard Proffesor Flitwick shout. The spell hit me right as I was about half way down the corridor that lead to the Great Hall. I instantly transformed back into my normal self, but my back was facing the Great Hall, and no one could see who I was. I sprinted down the corridor as I heard cheering from behind me. It was good to be a Marauder.

***************************

Short filler. I'll post again tomorrow!

<3 Wren