Chapter 15

Ruki's POV:

I had just reached the door to her room and knocked when I suddenly realized that the pendant around my neck had gone missing. I looked behind on the floor but couldn't see it around. As I started to move my legs in the direction back towards the stairs I felt a touch on my bare feet.

'Ah,found it'

I bent down to pick it up and tied it around my neck.
I heard the door click open showing a pair of pale coloured feet. I raised my head to look at the owner of those pair of legs and saw her looking at me in a daze. I straightened myself and gave her a smile and spoke out my intentions.

" It's dinner time, I am here to take you to the dining hall downstairs". I said before I realized she might not know me of course so I continued: "By the way my name is Ruki."

Then as she seemed still pondering on what to answer I held her hands and led her towards the stairs. When I reached the stairs and looked down I had a bad premonition or more to say a dark aura coming from somewhere down, as a result the hand I was holding loosened subconsciously .

ヾ(`ε´)ノ

'Jealousy ,jealousy.....this is jealousy isn't it?'.

And thus the plan of carrying her downstairs was cancelled... (๑-﹏-๑)

What else can I do? that wolf might just eat me up whole.

゚゚(´O`)°゜゚
*shivers*