Chapter 6

Sena's POV:

I open my eyes slowly to look around myself ....this feeling of warmth it feels so nostalgic yet new it is as if I am in an embrace.
I rub my eyes to see the person I have been nestling my head on and I nearly let out a scream. But a hand is put over my lips and a face appears in front of me, Jade like white skin, a perfectly shaped nose and bright blue-golden eyes added with the silvery white hairs that rests over his shoulders ,for a moment my actions comes to a halt and I do not know what to do in front of such a dazzling person right in front of me.

As I am stuck in my thoughts a hand reaches out to gently pat my head.
"Be good,almost there".

He speaks to me as if we were familiar with each other but I knew that we were not. 'What is he talking about?,where are we going?'.
I could not understand what was happening and especially the sitting position I was in.
Me sitting on his lap as he rests my head on his chest... when I realize his actions I quickly pull away and try to get down,he looks at me a little coldly this time but it only lasts for a moment before he let's out a sigh.
" No space".
He tells me with his face turned to look behind me. I follow his gaze and see a man in black and in front of me is a big Teddy bear,big enough to occupy a whole person's seat!!.

Looking at my expression he picks up the teddy bear and hands it over to the man in black as he lifts me up and places me on the seat beside him and picks up the teddy bear and returns it to sit on my lap....

Sena: "..." , 'I seriously don't understand what's going on here!'.

I look at the teddy in my lap and then at him with a head full of (???).

"Sleep",he tells me but I do not get what he means by this. What language is it even? I question in my head.
I look up at him questionably once again with teary eyes as I drift back to sleep.