Chapter 3

Sena's pov:

My whole being shivers as the thought of being some sort of slave to the monsters come to my mind.

MONSTERS! the ones that took my family away...my brother.....my life.
Just this one thought had almost broken my heart and taken away my soul....my very being.

"Sena!" I hear Jack shout my name and I am taken away from my bitter thoughts and come back to my senses.

"Thankyou,Jack" I reply in a rather low voice. He is indeed someone who has gone through all of it and had to fight these past five days all by himself.
Even as I say this and try to smile the tears that I hold in my eyes still drip down." I can't feel alive. I feel so dead,Jack". I tell with the loudest voice I could muster.

I turn as I look at jack who seems to be on the verge of tears and yet unlike me he is keeping it all bottled inside.

"Jack" I call out his name and he slowly turns his head to look at me before I could speak anything out he starts by asking me "Sena, let's make a promise"
"A promise?" I question with my trembling voice and give him a nod of acknowledgement.

"Let's make this our last time we cry". He says this as he let's out a small sob and tears starts to roll over his cheeks.

Looking at him I give him a silent nod and he nods back as he buries his face on his knees.
Looking at him my cries become more fierce too and we cry together letting our sorrows drown along with the tears that come out of our eyes.

I too place my head over my knees covering my eyes from the surroundings completely.
'Mom,dad,big brother,sena is a bad child she couldn't even make your sacrifices worth it. She has lost to those beasts...sorry...sorry..I miss you...please let me see you'

Just then I feel something soft poking and rubbing on my legs. I slowly lift my head to look near my feet, 'katty' I recall my small little kitten.
The thing rubbing against my legs stares at my face with it's blue eyes that have specks of sunlight golden and it waves it's silvery white tail looking at me with adoration.
'a puppy?'
As I look into its sparkling eyes without realizing my lips curve up into a small smile.
I pick it up as emotions engulf me.
'Katty, it resembles her a lot'
My heart tightens remembering the lovely past and I hug the small animal in my arms as tiny sobs escape my lips and before I know it I had fallen asleep.