Chapter 7

Kyle's POV:

"We are finally here".
Saying this he shifts his eyes to look at the towering mansion a few meters behind the two sided closed doors.

As the car moves towards the gate, it opens as to allow the black car in. The guards at the door ,looking at their young master as he slightly tilts his head to look at a young girl sleeping soundly resting her head full of shiny black long hairs with a gentle expression as if in sync glances towards each other.

'Is that young miss?'.

But of course they will never voice that out.

As the car reaches to the front of the mansion,turning around the fountain in the middle of the enclosed door,the car comes to a halt.

Kyle slowly descends the car and as soon as he bows down to pick up the little human girl , a white and slim body jumps out of the enclosed door right towards him giving him no time to react. Luckily he dodges to the side and sends a straight kick towards the rushing body sending him flying a few meters away.

If one didn't know better they would have thought of this as an assassination attempt of sorts.

"Ruki, what do you think you are doing?". His eyes shine a cold light as he stares at the person lying on the ground further ahead.
The man wipes the blood off the corners of his mouth as he slowly looks up towards him.

''Greeting you ofcourse!, what do you think I felt when you suddenly dissappeared back then hah?".

Kyle merely glances at the man on the ground who has already finished his speech and stood up and simply put his index finger on his lips as he made a 'shh' action and with the other hand 'cut your throat' action which abruptly put a stop to the other man's words that were about to come out.

Gulping,with terrified eyes he nodded.

'I have a scary friend,god help!'

(A/N: there will be a side chapter for the vampire side which is believed to be cruel... "..." I have to say "vampires have their own ways".

By the way...you guys following me yet?.)