Chapter 18

Ruki was a very friendly person just looking at him gave you an impression as if you have been friends for a very long time.

It was easy talking to him so I soon got used to his chattering.

On the other hand, Kyle looked distant and cold but was a warm-hearted guy in addition to being kind.

Since that day I had my first dinner together with them, it's been two whole months.

I noticed the reason Kyle spoke awkwardly was because of his weak English which gave Ruki a chance to set me up as his teacher.

I had many questions to ask but I believed it was better not to lest I end up hurting myself. So I busied myself with teaching Kyle and the result of these two months proved quite decent results.

Now Kyle could speak much more confidently. Although sometimes I still feel he is a little awkward...

"Sena"

I looked back to see Ruki moving towards me.
He stood for a moment before looking around the hall and approached me.

"Yes?"

I questioned, I didn't understand his weird behaviour just now and quirked a brow.

He grinned and came closer before whispering something into my ears.
I jumped back at the feel of the air blowing in my ears.

"Yeah, so shall we?"
Ruki asked, his grin not leaving his face.

"No, Kyle said before that it was dangerous"

I denied remembering how I have been lectured several times about the matter.

"It will be fun, besides we will come back in a few hours at most, he won't be home just yet"

Ruki retorted and tried to persuade me.
To be honest, being inside all the time was suffocating but since Kyle was strongly against it, I never asked Kyle to take me out.

I hesitated and Ruki took this chance to show his big watery puppy-like eyes to lure me in on his plan.

It felt that if I were to say no he would start whimpering at any time now.

Alas, I couldn't deny him and finally nodded my head.

╮(︶▽︶)╭

Well, it can't be helped. Let's just go.

Ruki: (≧▽≦)