Chapter 13

Kyle's POV :

When I see Uncle John coming out of the kitchen being followed by a maid carrying trays filled with food I walk up to Ruki who is sitting on a black couch fidgeting with his phone in hand.

"Ruki" I called out to him as I slowly stand behind him. He jumps in surprise as the phone in his hands jumps right and left and finally grasped by him before it hit the ground.

"What?,you scared me to death!".

He complained while holding his left hand to his chest wildly rubbing it.

"What were you looking at?".
I ask ignoring his complains and I see him pout before peeking at the phone in his hand and replying:
"Nothing much".

I glare at him to let him know my intentions,'vomit it out already'.
He gulps under the pressure as he starts to evade my piercing stare into his eyes.

"I was looking up...that...."

"That?" I signal for him to continue as I raise a brow at him.

He closes his eyes tight as he says with flushed cheeks: "The food for humans that are easy on stomach, I heard that if they eat heavy food after long time of not eating they will become sick!!"

He blurted it all out but I knew he had to say more so I did not withdraw my gaze but looked at him more deeply.

"So I asked Uncle John to cook some porridge and....your food schedule--"

"OK". I gave him an affirmative nod at the end and he let out a sigh of relief.

Ruki:' messed up his food schedule and he is not mad,hahaha I am saved, I am saved!'.

Ruki was cheering inside for his ability to preserve his life while on the other hand Kyle was thinking something along the lines such as : 'idiots can actually think?'.

If Ruki knew his thoughts he will surely cry buckets and wake up with swollen eyes the next day.

"You should call her down". Ruki said as he sits back on the couch seeming a little restless.

"Go".

Ruki looks up at me, pointing his index finger at himself and asking: "Me?"

I nod my head and sit on his right as I pour some water for myself from the jug.

Having no choice he gets up and moves upstairs,climbing the stairs quickly. I look at him and wonder why my heart beat faster again today,was I sick?.

I knew that must not be the case but I had no other conclusion to this problem so I could only sit and wait for her here rather than go there myself. Hence, I had to sent Ruki instead.

(A/N: Our Mc is a little dense it seems.....)