Chapter 8

Kyle's POV:

I move to pick her up once again not bothering to see the stunned reaction of my childhood friend.
She shifts slightly as my hands gently envelops her into an embrace and I carry her in a princess style.

Ruki's jaw is hung so low it seems like it will touch the ground any moment now.

Although I believe he would have noticed it a lot earlier given our keen sense of smell it appears I was wrong, he was too busy bothering me earlier.

"Isn't she a..."

He begins as his eyes traces over her in an examining manner.

"Yes,she is" I cut him off and answer his question casually ,not showing any difference to appear on my face.

His eyes beam with a sparkling light as he looks at me and then at the little human girl in my arms, he slowly moves forward.
I do not stop his actions as I am very well aware of his past, I know he cares for them more so then us.

"Let's go in".

I tell him as I move ahead and enter the mansion, the surroundings lit by the many chandeliers hanging above,brightening the living room we were in.

I move towards the stairs in the middle of the room,flicking my fingers resulting in darkness engulfing us only the moon's shine reflecting my face as I walk on the red carpet spread over the stairs.

The little girl's cheekbones gives off a different sort of beauty from the day. Her long black hairs dangling on her sides,making her appear as the queen of the night,reminding me of that long lost day.

The forgotten behind Ruki: "..." 'Is my screen time over or what?.

Author-san : No way, you are a star yourself...in a different timeline though. (^○^)

Ruki: (;>_<;)