Chapter 11

Kyle's POV:

I have been watching her sleeping for almost an hour now. She seemed peaceful for the first half of it and now her forehead is drowned in sweat. I thought it will be best to wake her up.

so I called out to her but she did not respond so I moved closer to her but before I could reach out my hand to wake her she shows a light smile on her little face,following that she suddenly opens her eyes and stares right back in my own.

Her smooth Jade-like hands move towards my eyes and I close them slightly to allow her to touch that was totally a subconscious reaction from my side but the touch I was expecting did not reach me I opened my slightly squinted eyes back and moved to the side,standing beside her watching her to wait upon her so that she can calm down from whatever dream she had.

I notice the droplets on her forehead and gently wipe them clean with an extra handkerchief I always carry on myself.

She seems a bit fatigued despite all the sleep she had and it is understandable as she had been in coma for almost two years now. Moving as much as a centimeter would be a high toll on her body. Thanks to the daily care the humans received there wouldn't be a much need for rehabilation to be able to walk but a lot of energy to make up for it.

"Hungry?"

I ask with the little human language I know.
I could see her fidget her fingers as she thinks how to answer My question,I believe it to be her habit that is done subconsciously.
She looks at me to answer but before she could we hear a growl from a certain stomach. She lowers her head as I see her ears showing a tint of red.

'Does she know how adorable this makes her look?'

"Get a shower first". I tell her as I walk out the wooden door,shutting it lightly along the way.

Walking down the red carpet on the stairs I reach the kitchen to my left.

"Uncle John, please prepare some dinner for three".
I ask him as I look around the refrigerator holding chocolate milk.
"It is halfway done young master". John replies as he continues stirring the pot filled with vegetables.

''En".

I reply as I put some of the chocolate milk in a coffee mug and heat in the microwave,when the temperature is right I walk upstairs holding it in my right hand. I knock on the door and hear a vague reply.

I unlock the golden knob and walk in.
Sena is sitting across the dressing table on a maroon coloured wooden stool. She is holding a white towel in her right hand as she dries her hairs.

She pauses for a while after I walk in and looks over me. I could see a tint of red creep up her already flushed cheeks.

"Milk" . I tell her as I keep the Coffee mug with Hot Chocolate milk on the bedside table, a further away from where she stands and walk out.

I couldn't say 'Hot Chocolate' before milk because of my limited vocabulary of the human language.

As soon as I close the door behind me I pause. I could feel a sense of panick as I touch my own cheeks which are burning hot now.
My heart has started beating violently and I don't know if she actually heard it.

I run towards my room as I no longer could keep my stoic expression for others to see.

'It's because of her,it's always been'.

Kyle's heart: "..." Was I that noisy that you had to run?, Blame yourself!.