Chapter 11

Author's Note: Hi readers, I just want to say that I forgot to include P'Fun in the legends for the characters. Anyways, Sivakorn "Guy" Lertchoochot as Fun Wongsawat :)

--------------------------------------

It's been days since P'Moon took his time off, as well as his avoidance towards the group. There were times that they cross paths in the campus but P'Moon would only give them a quick nod. Blue was still feeling guilty about what happened during their last confrontation, she tends to lose her senses during classes or breaks. Luckily, she has friends who were always looking out for her. They always make sure that Blue is okay and after that, assure her that everything will fall back into place.

Blue convinced herself that her friends are right, so she set aside her emotions for the meantime especially that their band is going to perform later in the afternoon. Today's the day for the Freshmen Welcome Party and everybody who was invited for the event is preparing now. Blue and Bright were excused from their classes because they needed to practice with the band. Bright's knee is fully healed now, it only took him a few days to recover so he can walk normally again.

"Let me carry your guitar." Bright tapped Blue's shoulder. He saw her struggling so he offered help. "Oh, thanks." She handed him her guitar. The two arrived at the music room, their bandmates were tuning their instruments and P'Fun was checking up on them. "Sawasdee krub, P'Fun." P'Fun was startled when Bright suddenly appeared behind him. He held his chest to calm down.

"Gosh, Nong Bright. You scared me. Tune your instruments now. We're going to practice the second piece since we've had enough practice for the first one." Bright nodded and went to Blue who's now tuning her guitar. "P'Fun said we're going to practice Sky Full of Stars." Blue nodded and wrapped the guitar strap around her. Her bandmates went to their respective places, while Bright and her remained at the center.

"Alright.. Let me give you a cue, ready in 3,2,1, let's all welcome Blue Skies!" P'Fun shouted the introduction for the band. The instrumental part started to play and the duo started singing the first verse.

"'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path" The two seemed more comfortable singing together after they have practiced for several times. They can maintain eye contact now and improvise interactions as well while singing. P'Fun smiled at their improvement. Bright felt proud of Blue, she somehow lessened her shyness when it comes to her own voice.

The last verse is assigned to Blue and she sang it perfectly. After she hit the last note, P'Fun clapped at their performance. "Perfect! That was amazing. Good job everyone, especially Nong Blue.. You already had big improvements in your singing. You seem less shy now. Keep it up, Nong." Blue touched her cheeks, she felt that she's blushing by P'Fun's compliment.

"Alright, water break, and we'll have another set after." P'Fun announced. Everybody placed down their instruments carefully. "I told you, all you need is confidence and you'll pull it off." Bright blurted out. "T-thanks. I didn't know I could do it." Blue scratched her head. Bright offered him a bottle of water and she took it. "Even if you don't believe in yourself, I will always believe in you." Bright smiled.

"Just date already! We're going to be your number one supporter!" Their bandmates teased them. Blue rolled her eyes. "That's what you get from hanging out too much with P'Fun." Bright only laughed at his bandmates getting scolded by Blue. "But I heard P'Bright likes you, is that true Nong Blue?" One of their bandmates asked her. Blue and Bright looked at each other. "Yeah, that's true." Bright answered. Everyone giggled.

"Wait, I think I also heard that P'Moon from the upper class, likes you too?" Blue sighed. "You like to gossip around, Phi.. Don't you? Just kidding, that's also true. I think the news already circulated around the campus. Jeez, their fans will hate me." Blue clicked his tongue. "Don't mind them. I don't want to have a connection with them if they will only hate you. They don't have a say on who I like." Bright crossed his arms. "I guess P'Bright is only soft towards you, Nong." They laughed.