Blue Skies Sequel (Oneshot)

A/N: hi everyone, i decided to do a oneshot sequel because why not? :D anyway, this contains multiple POV. i hope you enjoy the sequel!

plug : read my current story Illusions of You, a BrightWin Soulmate AU :>>

-----------------------

"The bells are clamoring; Everything is blue and white- from the flowers, to the linen, to the balloons, and dresses. Everything looks so perfect, as perfect as this special day.

Ever since we met, the colors that associate us are blue and white, signifying the blue skies. It's been two decades, Bright. Two decades since you came into my life, but until now you're still my blue skies.

You're still that Bright who never fails to put a smile on my face and lend me strength whenever I need it, and I will forever be grateful for that. I promise to love you, in sickness and health, for richer and poorer, until death do us part."

"When I first saw you after the church doors opened, I immediately thought that this is it. This would be the day that we'll be together forever. This would be the day that we'll unite as one.

I waited so long for this day to come. You're the only person I had in mind whom I wanted to see walk down the aisle. I'm glad that I'll finally get to spend the rest of my life with you.

You know how much I love you, Blue. But I still promise to love you, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, until death do us part."

He wiped his tears as he watched the wedding vows. This is not his first time watching the same day edit of the wedding, but he still cries every time he watches it.

He pushed the power button of the remote and unloaded the CD from the player. No matter how many times I watch it, you're beautiful as ever, Blue.

"Papa!" A little girl shouted, jumped, and climbed on top of him. He laughed as he got a grip of the little girl, preventing her from falling down.

"Cloud, you're full of energy as always." He chuckled.

"But I missed you!" She pouted and snuggled to his chest.

"I miss you too, fluffball. However, you did something I told you not to, again." He faced the child towards him and pinched her cheeks.

"Why can't I call you Papa, Uncle Moon?" Cloud frowned and crossed her arms.

"Cloud.. Bright is your Papa, not me." P'Moon gave her a weak smile while he caressed her hair. I guess she spends too much time with me because she wanted to call me Papa too.

"Yeah, I know that. Can't I have two Papas?"

"No, baby. Your real Papa might get jealous if he hears you calling me Papa." He laughed as he imagined Bright's sulking face.

"Papa is such a baby. I won't replace him, I'll just call you Papa because you're like my Papa too." Cloud teased her father.

"I know, baby.. I know, but let's just stick to Uncle.. Alright? Come, let's watch your parents sing in front of the crowd. Are you excited?" The little girl giggled as she heard about watching her parents on TV.

Cloud Chivaaree, a 4 year old, cheerful and cute kid, is the only child of Blue and Bright. The couple maintained their relationship up until they graduated college. Not long after they got a job, they married each other and Blue birthed a wonderful baby girl.

They went to the same university despite taking up different courses. Blue graduated with a degree in Music, she majored in Music performance and now she's not just a performer but an instructor too. Meanwhile, Bright graduated with a degree in Sports Science, and now he's the coach of a popular football team in Thailand.