Chapter 7

"Blue, hurry! The game will start in a while!" Shan kept on tugging Blue's uniform. It's their lunchtime and they promised to watch P'Moon's practice game. "My gosh! I'm still eating, if I choke I'll kick your ass." Blue threatened her friend, Shan crossed her arms.

"Do you want to join us, Bright?" Shan turned her attention to him. "U-uh, I don't have anything to do so I guess I'll tag along." He said impulsively. Damn it, I don't wanna see him but I don't want him to have the opportunity to have an alone time with Blue. "I still couldn't understand if you get along with him or not." Blue blurted out.

"Clearly, I don't." He said in a low voice, but Shan heard it so she laughed quickly. "P'Rain is here, the two of you should walk beside each other." Shan ran to her boyfriend, leaving the two behind. "Isn't that Bright Chiva-aree?" P'Rain asked Shan, she nodded and asked how did he know him.

"I'm not sure if I heard it right but her ex-girlfriend is my classmate, Beam Pahnichaputt. Do you know her?" The couple were whispering to each other while Bright and Blue were clueless of what they're talking about. "Ah, right. She's a model! But how did you know that she's his ex?"

"They were talking about him one time and I heard them mention Bright's name." Shan was intrigued about Beam but shrugged it off because she realized she shouldn't overthink things. The four of them arrived at the football field and they encountered the team doing their warm ups.

"P'Moon, here's your lucky charm!" P'Moon's teammate shouted. His attention was quickly caught and he immediately turned his head to find Blue. Blue waved her hand to catch his attention. "You came." P'Moon huffed as he approached her.

Blue handed him a bottle of water. "Of course, I made you a promise last night." P'Moon twirled to show her the jersey he designed. "What do you think? Is this nice?" He asked, Blue nodded. "What a responsible captain, you are." She complimented. Bright groaned without making it obvious. I didn't come here to watch them flirt.

"Wow, Nong Bright. You're here. You came to watch me?" P'Moon teased him. Bright put his hands on his waist. "In your dreams. I got nothing to do so I tagged along. I didn't wanna watch your lame ass." Blue pinched his waist. "No fighting." She stopped them.

"Watch me to prove yourself that you're wrong. I'm not a captain for nothing." P'Moon bragged. "Don't provoke each other, go warm up now P'Moon. Good luck, I'm going to cheer for you!" Blue raised her fist to cheer for him. P'Moon ruffled her hair before he went back to the field. Bright on the other hand, was pouting again.

"You, my friend, are so beautiful. You got two handsome men quarreling over you." Shan whispered. Blue poked her waist with her elbow. These people are indeed out of their minds. I don't know what I'm gonna do with them. Blue thought.

The game started against the team from a different school. P'Moon showed off his skills starting the first seconds when the game started. "Go, P'Moon!" Blue shouted. A couple of minutes after, P'Moon scored a goal. Blue jumped in joy. "That was a lucky score." Bright clicked his tongue out of annoyance. Blue ignored his sulking.

During the half game, P'Moon looked for a substitute player so that he could take a rest. "I'm dead tired." He complained as he sat down on the bleachers. "Here, drink lots of water." Blue handed him a bottle of water and dried him with a towel. "Jeez, P'Moon. Blue is always the one taking care of you, why don't you find yourself a girlfriend?" Shan demanded.

"I told you, Shan. I don't need a girlfriend, unless it's Blue." P'Moon looked at Blue and then glanced at Bright after, leaving a trace of smirk to annoy him. "Gosh, P'Moon. You're so attached to me. I can handle myself now, I'm old enough already." Blue explained. "I don't only care because I want to protect you, I care about you because I like you." His confession surprised everyone.