Familiar Faces S2 E4

Considering that these men were all pigs and had no respect for anyone, not even themselves, they had shoved Gwen and I onto a single horse. Gwen was sat behind me holding on tightly and I could feel her shaking.

Making sure the morons didn't see, I grabbed her hand with my free hand and gave it a squeeze.

"We're gonna be alright. We'll figure something out," I whispered to her, but I felt like I was not only reassuring her, but myself.

We soon arrived at the castle of Hengist so were pulled off the horse and escorted into the castle.

"Kendrick, I was beginning to think you had failed me," Hengist said, rising from his poor excuse of a throne.

"May I present the Princess Chelsea and the Lady Morgana," Kendrick introduced us while I glared at him.

Hengist chuckled to himself and bowed to us. He then grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"You're as beautiful as they say, Princess Chelsea," Hengist smiled crudely, lowering the hood that I had kept up before moving over to Gwen and doing the same. "As are you, Lady Morgana.

"I demand that you release us immediately!" I ordered them, managing to keep the fear out of my voice.

"Just as soon as Uther Pendragon pays your ransom," Hengist replied. "In the meantime, you will be my guests."

"Do not flatter yourself. We are not your guests. We are your prisoners," I retorted.

Hengist moved back over to stand in front of me, forcing myself to keep my glare on him. He tucked a hair behind my ear and smirked.

"As you wish," He said, turning to his men. "Take them to the dungeon."

Two men came and grabbed us before shoving us down in the dungeons. Honestly, as long as we were away from them I didn't care where I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

After leaving the hall Arthur returned to his room to start packing a bag while Merlin returned to his to do the same. Arthur had always intended to go after his sister and Gwen, but his father would try to stop him if he knew.

Clearly Morgana had so little faith in Arthur's intentions so minutes after he had started packing, Morgana came bursting into his room.

"How can you be so heartless? Chelsea is your sister! And Gwen, Gwen is the most loyal person you'd ever meet," Morgana raged at him. "They've been part of our family for as long as we have lived and breathed. You'll leave them with those monsters?"

"Morgana..." Arthur said calmly, picking up a spare jacket for Gwen for when they found them. Merlin had already agreed to picking up one of his for Chelsea.

"Have you no shame?" Morgana continued, not noticing what he was doing. "Do you only think of yourself?"

"Morgana..." Arthur said again, putting the jacket in his bag.

"I didn't know you were a gutless coward, Arthur Pendragon," Morgana persisted in her insults.

"Morgana!" Arthur finally raised his voice slightly, making her stop. She glared at him before he gave her a 'calm-yourself' look. "Perhaps if you stopped shouting at me for one second, you would notice that I am packing."

He shoved another piece of clothing into the bag to prove his point. Morgana looked down guiltily, a small smile on her face.

"You're going after them?" Morgana asked, looking back up at Arthur.