T-R-O-L-L S2 E5

A/N
Oh my god guys. I am so sorry I forgot to update today so here is that late update.

That night when I returned to my room, I collapsed onto my bed and lay there for a while thinking about poor little Leo and his sister, Aria. I mean, it must be so difficult having to live like that at such a young age. And I know that giving them some money would help but money wasn't what they needed, they needed a family, they needed love. But how could I give them that? Money can't buy love.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door making me sit up and walk over to the door. When I opened it, I was surprised to not only see Merlin, but Gaius as well.

"Merlin, Gaius? Are you alright?" I asked.

"May we come in?" Gaius asked.

"Of course," I nodded, moving over to the side.

Gaius walked in first and then Merlin, who smiled at me and held onto my hand.

"Is Gaius alright?" I whispered to Merlin, shutting the door.

"Yeah, but I don't think he wants to talk about that," Merlin muttered back.

"What then?" I asked.

"You'll see," Merlin replied, as we walked over to Gaius, who was peering down at the book on my nightstand.

"It's a good read," he commented, picking up my copy of Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger.

"Oh, yeah. I was just doing some background reading," I answered, as we reached Gaius.

"Chelsea, do you know what Paget's disease of the bone is?" Gaius asked me.

I looked over at Merlin in confusion before answering.

"Paget's disease of the bone is a lifelong illness that causes new bone material to grow too quickly. It causes its victims bones to be weak and can cause the utmost pain and can quite often lead to them not being able to walk properly, unless properly treated with a tonic, of course," I explained having read it in the book Gaius was still holding.

"Are you sure you haven't just swallowed the book?" Merlin asked, and I turned to see him smiling at me. Merlin then turned back to Gaius. "Told you she'd know it."

I looked between them feeling extremely confused.

"I'm sorry, what's going on?" I asked.

"And can it be completely cured?" Gaius continued.

"Well, there's no none cure as of yet," I answered, getting more and more confused by the seconds, but then I had a thought. "Gaius, do you have it?"

"What? No," Gaius said, turning to face us.

"Ok... does my father?" I guessed.

"No," Gaius replied.

"Well, are you gonna tell me who and why or am I going to have to guess every single person?" I asked.

"When she was younger, I used to make a tonic for the Lady Catrina as she had Paget's disease of the bone to help with the pain," Gaius said, making my eyes widen.

"Oh, God. Poor Catrina," I muttered, but then I realised. "Wait, but she—"

"Walks the same as everyone else," Merlin said.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"It isn't possible, unless..." Gaius trailed off, waiting for me to figure it out.

"Unless... unless that isn't Lady Catrina," I figured after a moment.

"That's my thinking," Gaius agreed.