Chapter 15

As the Shinobi Alliance wonders about the Ten-Tails disappearing from the battlefield, Sakura asks Hinata to explain what happened, and it is explained that the beast's body and chakra were completely absorbed by the enemy

As the Shinobi Alliance wonders about the Ten-Tails disappearing from the battlefield, Sakura asks Hinata to explain what happened, and it is explained that the beast's body and chakra were completely absorbed by the enemy. Naruto explains to Sasuke and Minato that Obito never tried to revive Madara from the beginning, but was actually making himself the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki. Hashirama and Tobirama soon realise how big of a threat just appeared, and the First Hokage pins Obito, only for the new jinchūriki to destroy both the restraints and the barrier with chakra arms.

Lucy was getting ready to fight for save her friend. She won't let anything happen to her friends. In her dimension magic, Neji, Itachi, Shikaku, Inochi and Jiraiya were watching the war that show them to watch it. Itachi was worry of Sasuke and Lucy while Neji worry of Hinata and Naruto. As Minato tries to call out to his former student, who barely recognises his own name, the other reincarnated Hokage start attacking the enemy, using their immortality to study the enemy's power. His predecessors being easily knocked out, with Hashirama forced to take on Madara, Minato goes on the front trying to exploit Obito's inability to suppress the Ten-Tails. In his mind, Obito gets his consciousness ripped by the Ten-Tails but ultimately manages to take control of the monster, gaining a new form and making an attempt to kill the enemies in one single blow. Lucy was mumbled something. "It's By that time, having used the substance to avoid being consumed in the explosion, an unscathed Obito deflects an impulsive Sasuke's Amaterasu before Naruto aids his friend so the two can made an opening for Minato and Tobirama. With the Second and Fourth Hokages preparing for an Instantaneous Swapping Flying Thunder God Technique before Tobirama appears behind Obito, Sasuke and Naruto rush forth with an Kagutsuchi-infused Rasenshuriken. Expecting to be attacked by the Second Hokage, Obito learns he fell for a trap as Minato suddenly has the Rasenshuriken and takes Tobirama's place to attack Obito from behind. He won't listen anyway." Said Lucy seriously.

Despite Minato's attempt to stop him, Obito goes after Naruto and proceeds to attack him and Sasuke. Luckily, Naruto uses his chakra arms on his father and Sasuke so the former can teleport them away. Lucy was sigh in relief to see that Sasuke and Naruto were fine. By that time, his body beginning to mutate as he attempted to attack, Obito is losing control as the Ten-Tails is asserting itself and destroying the human's mind. Though he instructs Naruto and Sasuke to follow his counter with a collaborative attack, his former student thinking of Rin and their team, Minato finds Obito had managed to regain control of his body and assume a form similar to the Sage of the Six Paths himself.

Teleporting away after his arm got ripped off, Minato finds that Obito attached an orb made of mysterious substance onto him as it begins to expand. Luckily, a clone of Tobirama grabs the orb and destroys himself in an attempt to kill Obito. Elsewhere on the battlefield, deciding that the time of waiting is over, Madara battles Hashirama in an epic clash with the Allied Shinobi Forces in awe before Shikamaru uses Ino to contact their allies to not lose focus for a second. Still Lucy help the other because she trust on Naruto and Sasuke.