Chapter 14

Lucy was already arrived the place where Naruto fighting against their enemy, Uchiha Obito. Lucy had already figured out that Naruto had been successful fighting together with Kurama to defeat Obito. Lucy was feeling proud on Naruto. She know that Naruto can do it. Obito seem noticed of her appearance which he asked Lucy. Lucy had told him that she just only watch it.

Timeskip

After hearing Obito and Madara's discussion, Naruto's shadow clone moves in to attack them with a Super Mini-Tailed Beast Ball. Madara, however, blocks the attack and defeats the clone. Then, he manages to capture the Eight and Nine-Tails during which time Kakashi questions his old friend about what happened to him. Lucy was still stand a little far away from them listen of what they talking about. Himeko was there with Lucy while Kisame had help the other people to protect them.

Meanwhile, Naruto declares to Madara that he is the Fourth Hokage's son and would not be overpowered by him. Madara then creates an enormous wood dragon, forcing Naruto to enter Tailed Beast Mode. Kakashi asks Obito why he chose to follow Madara's path, but the former notes he has nothing more to say to him. Continuing their battle, Obito executes an attack with many shuriken, but is stopped by Kakashi's wall of earth. As Obito slips through the wall, Kakashi continues to ask him if the reason was related to Rin, to which Obito sharply retorts telling him to be silent. Obito then warps Kakashi to the other dimension, but Kakashi soon returns with the same technique. In the meantime, the Wood Dragon begins absorbing Kurama's chakra, causing Naruto to go on the verge of a breakdown. Hearing Naruto's words that he would protect his friends, Kakashi and Guy both spring into action with the former using Lightning Cutter to destroy Obito's other shuriken and Guy using Daytime Tiger to attack Madara. Gyūki then decides to attack the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path before the Ten-Tails could be revived when noticing the crack of barrier.

Kurama then reveals that Kakashi was attacking Obito from the other dimension and that it had given the shinobi some of its chakra when touching his hand. As Kakashi returns to the real world thanking Kurama, Naruto and Killer B both combine their massive sphere, firing the Demonic Statue far away. After the explosion, they note that the statue's chakra had vanished, causing them to question whether this is the end. However, when the smoke clears, the revived Ten-Tails appears, prompting Obito and Madara to begin their plan. Lucy was scowl at them anyway.

Naruto is confused at first over not being able to sense the Ten-Tails, so Kurama tells him that the Ten-Tails is akin to natural energy, prompting Naruto to stagger when he senses it in Sage Mode. Madara and Obito take command of the Ten-Tails, and discuss whether they should move their plans along or test its power. Kurama develops a strategy against the Ten-Tails, resulting in a gamble with a Kakashi releasing B from Kamui's dimension right in front of the beast to target its eye, but it simply flicks the Tailed Beast Ball right back at B. Running low on chakra, B and Naruto revert from their Tailed Beast Modes. Lucy was decided to save a little magic for the serious battle. Her vision had appeared make her know what to do the next.

Naruto moves in to create more shadow clones, but ends up discussing ideals with Obito. Obito has the Ten-Tails fire a Tailed Beast Ball at them, which misses due to the timely arrival and intervention of Ino, Hinata, and a few others. Several Aburame and Kirigakure shinobi disrupt sensing and conceal the battlefield. The rest of the Allied Shinobi Forces arrives at the battlefield, revealed as the Ten-Tails swipes its tail to blow away their cover. Naruto boldly claims that the Allied Shinobi Forces Technique is more powerful than the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Remaining unimpressed by their swollen numbers, Obito argues with Naruto some more, during which time Shikaku relays the Alliance a strategy through Inoichi's telepathy. The Alliance sequentially blinds the Ten-Tails, sinks it into the ground, and binds it with a quick-drying mixture of water and quicklime. Madara notes the good coordination from shinobi from different countries. Shikaku instructs the Alliance to cooperate with Naruto in exploiting the limits of Obito's intangibility, and taijutsu-capable shinobi to attack Madara. As their assault begins, Obito and Madara note that they cling to hope that doesn't exist as the Ten-Tails begins changing.