Chapter 3

After Asuma had been putting on the hospital, team 10 were going to Hokage's office

After Asuma had been putting on the hospital, team 10 were going to Hokage's office. Tsunade had look over them who seem serious on their face which make her wonder about it. They were already reported to her about their fight with Hidan and Kakuzu from Akatsuki. Not only that, Asuma had been saved by Lucy which make Tsunade's eyes widen in surprise that she found out about Lucy save Asuma. Tsunade seem understand of the meaning why Lucy save Asuma. It must be her vision. 'Once again, she save Asuma's life. Oh, Lucy... Even so, thank you for your hard work.' Thought Tsunade sadly before looking at them.

Shikamaru seems noticed of her upset expression which he figured that Tsunade know something of Lucy. "Tsunade, Lucy had told us if we want to know a reason why she left the village, we have to ask you. She said that you know her reason. So, can you tell us what her reason, Tsunade-sama?" Said Shikamaru quietly. Tsunade's eyes were widen when Shikamaru told her of Lucy's true reason. Tsunade then understand that Lucy have given a permission to tell her true reason to them.

~•~ Their conversation ~•~

Tsunade : You want to know her true reason, right?

Shikamaru : Yeah, that's right. Please tell us why she left the Konoha? What's her true reason?

Tsunade : (Sigh before she put a jutsu to make sure no one heard of their conversation) Okay, fine. But after I told you, do not tell anyone except Asuma. You can tell him if you want or not, it's up to you. This is a S-rank secret. Do you understand, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji?

Team 10 : Yes, Tsunade-sama.

Tsunade : Good. Now, I will tell you. Do you know what a reason that Sasuke left the village for?

Ino : Sasuke? A reason?

Choji : I don't know so much about it but Naruto may know that.

Shikamaru : (Sigh tiredly) A revenge. To kill his brother, right Tsunade-sama?

Tsunade : Yes, that's right. Sasuke was going to kill his brother to avenge him for his clan.

Ino : I can get it about Sasuke but we talk about Lucy. What has Lucy got to do with Sasuke's revenge against his brother?

Choji : Yeah, that's right. What had Lucy gotten to do with Sasuke, Tsunade-sama?

Tsunade : It has something to do with Lucy.