Chapter 7

~•~ Itachi's vision ~•~

Itachi : (Open his eyes look a white dimension and notice two person) Where am I? Am I dead?

Mikoto : No, Itachi. You're not dead yet. Wake up, my son.

Itachi : M-Mom?

Fugaku : Good that you had already wake up, my son.

Itachi : D-Dad?

Mikoto : Itachi, you have to go now. They're waiting for you. Go, Itachi.

Itachi : Mom... Dad... My sin....

Fugaku : Don't think about it, Itachi. If you want your sin to be forgiven, you have to...

Mikoto : STAY ALIVE! That's all you need to do, Itachi. Now, leave!

Itachi : Mom, dad... Thank you... And forgive me...

Fugaku : We're already forgive you, Itachi. You're free from suffering right now. And take care of Sasuke... Also protect him and Lucy...

Mikoto : I'm so grateful for Lucy. He was a good choice for Sasuke. And I hope you can find someone that fit with you, Itachi... Tell Lucy that I want to said thank you. Go now, Itachi.

Itachi : Yeah, I will. Thank you, mom, dad.

Fugaku & Mikoto : Goodbye, Itachi. We love you and Sasuke.

Itachi : I love you too, mom, dad... Goodbye...

~•~ Itachi's vision ended ~•~

Itachi began to wake up after his healing process was complete. Lucy began to notice Itachi's awareness and began to check on his condition. Itachi had look at Lucy before he smile at her. "Thank you, Lucy. For save me. I know why you did it even you not tell it yet. Even so, thank you." Said Itachi with a grateful face. Lucy was feel happy to heard that from Itachi. "You're welcome, Itachi. Well, I guess that you have already recovered right now. But still, you need to get a rest. About your sharingan, it will back for a while. Don't worry, Itachi. It was still in progress if you get well so soon. You just need to wait for it, Itachi." Said Lucy softly.

Itachi just nodded his head understand of her explanation. Then he look at his brother who sleep on his shoulder. Itachi had a fond on his face looking at Sasuke. "Sasuke..." Said Itachi softly while ruffling his hair slowly. Lucy was smile to see him. Jiraiya who watch Itachi and Sasuke was smile happily. He was happy for them. He was glad that Itachi can get back to his brother. "Itachi, I hope you have a conversation with Sasuke. He had already know a truth about you so you need to talk to him and please don't lie anything to Sasuke. Sasuke really love you and I don't want to see him get hurt, Itachi. Please." Said Lucy with a little despair begging on Itachi.