October: Ch.9

A week into October had already shown Hermione it's worth. It had started off great, and was beginning to get better. Ronald ran into her once in the kitchens and had nothing but to talk to her. They were on good terms now and Hermione couldn't be happier, every now and then she'd be seen hanging out with the 3 Gryffindors; Ginny, Harry and Ron. Not only that, people began to leave her alone on how she dressed, probably because she changed her style a little bit, choosing her clothes wisely. Most of the boys who crushed on her were now a bit more chill about it. They seemed to fear The people she hung out with, only came up to her when she was alone. Over all, she was happier then she was the past month.

The following morning had been quite relaxing. Everyone in their shared dorm was talking quietly, they all seemed calm. "There's something wrong, you're too quiet"Astoria said after leaving the bathroom. "We're all too tired to talk man, we feel drained"Pansy said as she stared at the ceiling. "You literally slept for like 10 hours, how are you drained?" Astoria questioned. "Sleeping for 10 hours is hard work"Hermione spoke as she sat up. "Then don't sleep"Daphne rolled her eyes. "I'm going over to the library to if any of you want to come"Hermione told as she got out of bed. "No no no, you're coming with us to the lake"Astoria shook her head. "We have a quiz on Monday, I have to study"Hermione said but Pansy shook her head. "You can study beside the lake. It's calming"Pansy told her. Hermione groaned. "Come on, all 3 of you, get dressed and come down to the common room" Astoria said. After grabbing her clothes, Hermione went to the bathroom to get dressed. She'd decided to wear a short pink long sleeved shirt with flannel pants to match.

She left the bathroom and found Pansy asleep on the floor, her head resting on her bed

She left the bathroom and found Pansy asleep on the floor, her head resting on her bed. Rolling her eyes, Hermione walked over to her sister, shaking her awake. "I don't wanna go right now"She groaned. "If I'm being forced to go, so are you"Hermione told her. Pansy opened her left eye to glare at her. "I'll be down in ten minutes"Pansy mutter angrily as she stood. After watching her sister storm over to the bathroom, she headed down to the common room.

"Where's Pansy?"Astoria asked. "She was sleeping"Hermione said as she sat down beside her on the floor. The ground was freezing as always, which made it nice to sit on. "She was, now what's she doing?"She questioned. "Probably cussing me out while glaring at herself in the mirror"Hermione grinned. "typical Pansy"Astoria rolled her eyes. "How come she gets to come late but when we do, we have to run for our lives?"Blaise snapped at her as He,Theo and Draco sat down on the couch across from them. "Because when you guys are late, it's between 40 to 70 minutes. Pansy has a highest of 20 minutes"Hermione said. "Your just defending her because she's your sister"Theo scoffed. "Shut up, I'm here now"Pansy mumbled as she stood behind the couch, whacking Theo in the head. "You are so fucking abusive"Theo snarled, rubbing the back of his head. "And you are so fucking judgemental" Pansy snapped. "Enough of your bickering"Draco groaned. "Come on then, let's go"Astoria said as she stood. With her book bag over her shoulder, Hermione left the common room with the other 5. Daphne had disappeared, so it was only the 5 of them now.