Imagine(Kendall)

Prompt: You help Kendall decorate her room for Christmas.

Your POV

"A little to the left" Kendall ordered as my hands held up some lights to hang up on her roof. I moved my hands to the left a little, "A little bit to the right" I rolled my eyes and moved my hands a little to the left. "Perfect, thank you so much baby" she said as I came down from the ladder, she kissed my cheek with a smile on her face.

"Your welcome, do you need anything else, love?" I asked her as I held her waist, she made a thinking face  and then nodded, "What is it?"

"I need you to help me choose my Christmas outfit, and help me put up my little Christmas tree" she said as she took my hand and led me to the garage, we passed her mom on the way there, she was in the kitchen.

"Kendall give poor Y/n a break, you've been a king her work for you the whole day" Jill said making me laugh a bit, Kendall smiled.

"I will, but we have to find my Christmas tree first, then I'll give her, her well deserved break" she said as she continued to pull me towards the garage. We walked into the garage and started to look for her tree, "B-ba-babe" she said with a trembling voice.

"Yeah?" I answered without looking up since I was looking under a couple boxes.

"Come help me, please, fast" she said, i stood up fast and  found her standing in front of a big ass spider. I slowly walked over to Kendall and picked her up slowly, she cringed onto me as she closed her eyes tightly. I walked over to the door and opened it, letting Kendall get down, I went back in and stepped on the spider fast, killing it. I then went over to the boxes where I had seen the tree, I took it and then went inside. She helped me carry it to her bedroom, where we laid down on her bed, "Thanks for saving me bubs" she said as she laid her head on my chest, her finger tips drawing circles around my stomach, while her other hand played with my fingers.

"Your welcome, love" I said, I leaned down to kiss her forehead, as she snuggled deeper into me. I pulled the blankets over us, we fell asleep soon.

Two hours after. Still your POV

I woke up to find Kendall laying on top of me, I smiled and kissed her temple slightly, she stirred and cuddled me more, I laid there for a couple minutes before Kendall started to stir, she leaned up and found me underneath her, she blushed and rolled off of me. I laughed and grabbed her waist before she could get out of bed, I pulled her waist towards me, making her fall on her bed, I rolled on top of her and kissed her slowly.

"Best way to wake up" I mumbled after we finished kissing, we stayed in the position, just looking at each other, with stupid smiles on our faces, I pecked her lips before standing up and walking over to the window, only to find out it was snowing pretty hard outside, Kendall walked over to me, and put her arms around my neck, mine going to her waist. She smiled and looked up, I looked up too and saw a mistletoe hanging on top of us. "How did i not notice that?" I said, she giggled before pulling my head down to her level, kissing my lips slightly, with one of the gentlest and softest kisses I've ever gotten from her or anyone.

"That's cute" We heard Jill say, she then took a pick of us with a Polaroid camera, I laughed as Kendall groaned, "Kenny I did your tree for you" she said and pointed over to the corner where her tree was now lit up with pretty lights. "Oh and Y/n your mom called, she said that you can stay over tonight, since the storm is going to stay here till tomorrow" she said.

"Ok thanks for telling me Mrs. Vertes" she looked at me with a scolding face, a playful smile on her face.

"Call me Jill, you're making me feel older than I should" she said as she laughed, "I'll let you guys alone now" she said leaving and closing the door on her way out. We were still standing under the mistletoe.

"We should probably move, mistletoes are usually infested with nargles" I said as I remembered what my favorite character 'Luna' fro Harry Potter said once. Kendall caught on and laughed at my bad joke.

"I swear you have the worst jokes" she said while giggling.

"Then why are you laughing" I said while laughing, leading her over to her bed, we sat with our backs pressed against the headboard, she turned to me with a smile.

"Because I love you" she said while looking at me.

"Damn, cheesy, I love it and you, I love you, princess" I said and kissed her cheek, then her nose, and finally her lips. She smiled during the kiss. "Guess I'm staying over tonight" I said and then laid my head on her shoulder, she laid her head over my head and intertwined our fingers together in a tight and gentle grip.

"Have you seen my new golf kit?" She asked, I chuckled and shook my head no, "let me tell you about it, it has this awesome grip........" she started to talk about her golf kit, all excited, I noticed how her pupils grew bigger, how her smile made her eyes squint slightly, how her nose would scrunch ever so lightly every time she mentioned how some of her teammates were jealous of her, "hey Y/n.... y/n/n.......babe.......baby......honey....sweetheart.....sweet cheeks" she said as I zoned in to see her waving her hand on my face while calling me names to get my attention. "Did you zone out?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm sorry you just were too cute for me," I answered, she blushed and looked down, "wait did you call me sweet cheeks?"  I asked her with a teasing smile on my face, she rolled her eyes and nodded, "aww that's so cute, bebe" I said, she snuggled into my neck, making me giggle, we laid down fully and then went to sleep, not noticing how her mom snuck in to take pictures of us to post on insta, and to hang on the Christmas tree.

Question, do any of you have good Quinn Fabray books? Cause I want to read some, like Quinn fabray x fem oc or reader.